group sues because of law that stops renting and hiring of illegals.. wtf

2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law - Yahoo! News

I am glad to see this city implementing laws that will actually stop illegal immigration - the prevention of hiring and giving housing to illegal aliens - and I can't wait to see the aclu and other group laughed out of court

They won't be laughed out of court. They'll win. Hazelton, Pennsylvania passed a law just like this in 2006 and somebody sued and a federal judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional.

If I recall there was a town outside of Dallas that passed a law like this and it was upheld. So, I think it depends on how it was constructed.

Course, we could just deport the illegals filing suit. If they aren't illegal, they don't have standing.

We could hold the judges grandchildren over a bridge to help them make the proper decision.

2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law - Yahoo! News

I am glad to see this city implementing laws that will actually stop illegal immigration - the prevention of hiring and giving housing to illegal aliens - and I can't wait to see the aclu and other group laughed out of court

They won't be laughed out of court. They'll win. Hazelton, Pennsylvania passed a law just like this in 2006 and somebody sued and a federal judge ruled the ordinance unconstitutional.

That judge should be disbarred for contributing to a crime.

From a strictly libertarian perspective there is nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that someone made it a mean spirited kneejerk law. On the other hand, where do you want your illegals living? In the sewer or on the streets perhaps? Doesn't make a lot sense and creates a few uninentional consequences.

From a strictly libertarian perspective there is nothing wrong with this apart from the fact that someone made it a mean spirited kneejerk law. On the other hand, where do you want your illegals living? In the sewer or on the streets perhaps? Doesn't make a lot sense and creates a few uninentional consequences.

we want them living in their country of origin. preventing them from working or getting housing is a good way to get them to leave

Forum List

Back