Guess what I just saw on Fox News?

Jarhead

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2010
Aaron Shock, a republican, resigned due to alleged spending issues.

I thought Fox news NEVER reports it when a republican is accused of wrong doing.....

Of course, he resigned....did not force the American Taxpayer to bear the cost of hearings and investigations like....Charlie Rangel.

I thought Fox news NEVER reports it when a republican is accused of wrong doing.....

Of course, he resigned....did not force the American Taxpayer to bear the cost of hearings and investigations like....Charlie Rangel.
Fox lies, Jarhead. Just ask any puking Liberal here and they'll tell you.

Lol it takes a special kind

It takes a special kind to grasp some kind of victory from the jaws of embarrassment. :cuckoo:

Did they put a "(D)" by his name?

You know, like they did with Mark Foley?
And Mark Sanford?
And Bob Corker?
And Arlen Specter?

Last edited:

It takes a special kind to grasp some kind of victory from the jaws of embarrassment. :cuckoo:

a crooked Republican quit before he got his nuts cut off.

Did they put a "(D)" by his name?

You know, like they did with Mark Foley?
And Mark Sanford?
And Bob Corker?
And Arlen Specter?
Nope.
They told it like it is.
And no...they did not say anything about having to evade sniper fire.....and said nothing about how certain presidents evaded the draft....

When is Charlie Rangel going to resign? Oh, forgot, laws only apply to Republicans.

hey.....you guys can say what you want...the stats don't lie and the polls don't lie.

So you guys continue to run with it as you continue to watch your news that deemed it not important to tell you about the fact that the US Ambassador to SK was slashed in an attack....as Candycorn admitted never hearing about a week after it happened.

If only Obama would....and he had any balls

If only Obama would....and he had any balls
if my grandmother had wheels she would be a trolly car.

hey.....you guys can say what you want...the stats don't lie and the polls don't lie.

So you guys continue to run with it as you continue to watch your news that deemed it not important to tell you about the fact that the US Ambassador to SK was slashed in an attack....as Candycorn admitted never hearing about a week after it happened.
Man you are all over the place. Care to articulate?

Man you are all over the place. Care to articulate?
I was in a debate with Candycorn about how the US is no more loved now than before Obama. She asked me for an example of hate for America under Obama that was equivalent to the shoe throwing incident against Bush. whereas I disagreed that the shoe throwing incident should be used as an example of hatred for America, she insisted that I cite any incident "other than terrorism" that was similar to the shoe throwing incident...and continued to claim that since there is no similar incident, such is proof that America is MORE liked under Obama than under Bush.
Now, I personally feel her whole argument was childish....but I played her game and used the recent slashing of the US Ambassador to South Korea as a similar incident as the shoe throwing...albeit, more violent.

Her response?
(paraphrased)..." I dont know where you heard a story about a slashing of a US Ambassador"

SO I asked he what news she watches...and, true to form, she left the thread.

And that was nearly a week after it happened.

You've got this all wrong.

FOX News tends not to report a story if it will damage the future of a sitting Republican politician or the future chances of a likely nominee.

Once a politician is dead and buried - that is, once a Republican is slated for removal - FOX has no problem reporting it.

This is in stark contrast to the NYT, which broke the Hilary email scandal and damaged her future nomination.

The Right tends to be very obedient to its leaders, and they would never - and I mean never - speak out against a sitting GOP president prior to his lame duck status. This is in contrast to the Left, whose anti-war coalition denied LBJ a second term over Vietnam.

Can you imagine a RIGHTWING rebellion against a sitting, first term GOP president along the lines of "Hey hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today".... ? Never.

The most important component of being on the Right is obedience to sitting GOP presidents and obedience to the current party line.

BUSH and the republican controlled House/Senate raised the debt ceiling 4 times, and FOX news never reported it.

Here is the problem with the OP, and this goes to why it is impossible to take him seriously. His party - when they had 100% control of the purse strings and the presidency - raised the debt ceiling several times ... and somehow the OP didn't even know about it. This suggests a degree of media control by the Rightwing that surpasses anything Trotsky could ever hope for.

(God Help Us)

(He votes)

what time was that announcement? I missed it.

That's fine, stay with faux news. The laws of probability state they will get it right, once every so often.

Forum List

Back