Guess what I just saw on Fox News?

Aaron Shock, a republican, resigned due to alleged spending issues.

I thought Fox news NEVER reports it when a republican is accused of wrong doing.....

Of course, he resigned....did not force the American Taxpayer to bear the cost of hearings and investigations like....Charlie Rangel.

You just thought wrong thats all

I thought Fox news NEVER reports it when a republican is accused of wrong doing....

Straw man fallacy.

Of course Fox News had to report a Congressman is about to become noticeably absent.

Lol it takes a special kind

I thought Fox news NEVER reports it when a republican is accused of wrong doing.....

Of course, he resigned....did not force the American Taxpayer to bear the cost of hearings and investigations like....Charlie Rangel.
It takes a special kind to grasp some kind of victory from the jaws of embarrassment. :cuckoo:

a crooked Republican quit before he got his nuts cut off.

As opposed to a crooked Democrat who just keeps going because they know that like them, you Lefty's have no integrity.
(shrugs)

It takes a special kind to grasp some kind of victory from the jaws of embarrassment. :cuckoo:

As opposed to a crooked Democrat who just keeps going because they know that like them, you Lefty's have no integrity.
(shrugs)
It can't be helped you are too retarded to have noticed Democratic politicians who have resigned, willfully blind monkey.

2iglqaw.jpg

(shrugs)
It can't be helped you are too retarded to have noticed Democratic Congressmen who have resigned.

Like Rangel?
Like Kerry?
Like Reid?

Sorry g, you Lefty's just love you some crooks.

Teddy "If she could only have swam as well as I did" Kennedy ;)
Bill "The sexual predator perjurer" Clinton

Forum List

Back