Gun owner holds knife armed criminal for police, even let's him leave, no shots fired...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....this gun owner was not disarmed, he did not kill the knife wielding robber, he did not pee his pants....he calmly held the criminal and called the police. He even let the criminal leave after the criminal put down his knife.......no shots fired, no one was injured..........

This is not uncommon in self defense with a gun....criminals do not want to get shot anymore than gun owners want to actually shoot them. The myth of the easily disarmed gun owner, or the gun owner who is just hoping to kill his first criminal is exactly that...a myth...

Homeowner Stays Armed In The House — Finds Knife-Wielding Man Inside And It Turns Out Great!

WILLMAR, MINNESOTA — A Willmar homeowner returned home to find a man wielding a knife in the middle of his living room. Using his pistol, which he was licensed to carry, he held the suspect at gunpoint and called 911. During the encounter, he allowed the suspect to leave after putting his buck knife down. Police caught up to the suspect, 37-year-old by the name of Shane Fellers. He was found inside a vehicle being operated by an unknown woman. Both were taken into custody and, according to the West Central Tribune, Fellers was held on a $70,000 unconditional bail for first degree burglary and burglary with a dangerous weapon. He also allegedly supplied the police officer with an incorrect name when he was initially apprehended — tacking on an additional misdemeanor.

Yes....this gun owner was not disarmed, he did not kill the knife wielding robber, he did not pee his pants....he calmly held the criminal and called the police. He even let the criminal leave after the criminal put down his knife.......no shots fired, no one was injured..........

This is not uncommon in self defense with a gun....criminals do not want to get shot anymore than gun owners want to actually shoot them. The myth of the easily disarmed gun owner, or the gun owner who is just hoping to kill his first criminal is exactly that...a myth...

Homeowner Stays Armed In The House — Finds Knife-Wielding Man Inside And It Turns Out Great!

WILLMAR, MINNESOTA — A Willmar homeowner returned home to find a man wielding a knife in the middle of his living room. Using his pistol, which he was licensed to carry, he held the suspect at gunpoint and called 911. During the encounter, he allowed the suspect to leave after putting his buck knife down. Police caught up to the suspect, 37-year-old by the name of Shane Fellers. He was found inside a vehicle being operated by an unknown woman. Both were taken into custody and, according to the West Central Tribune, Fellers was held on a $70,000 unconditional bail for first degree burglary and burglary with a dangerous weapon. He also allegedly supplied the police officer with an incorrect name when he was initially apprehended — tacking on an additional misdemeanor.
Man, I do HATE it when that happens, myths getting busted, bad guys going to jail. What is our world coming too? LMAO.
Yea, concealed carry!!!!

So what would have happened if the home owner did not have a gun? Right, the ending would not have been as good. Hooray for the 2nd amendment!

Your title is a lie. Nuff said.
HUH? How so? Care to explain? Have any FACTS to support your assertion?
Held for the cops means when the cops arrive you still are holding the guy, and he let him go so they had to go and find him again. Read next time.
Fuck off with your insults. How do you know he didn't hold him for hours waiting for the cops, and decided it was no longer worth the wait. Did he not hold him for the police, even if the police did not show up? If I pick something up off the floor to put it in the trash, and then drop it before I make it to the trash, did dropping the item negate my previous action? Your fool heartiness is showing. Just looking for a way to discredit a great story I suppose. Tragic, just tragic.

Held for the cops means when the cops arrive you still are holding the guy, and he let him go so they had to go and find him again. Read next time.
Fuck off with your insults. How do you know he didn't hold him for hours waiting for the cops, and decided it was no longer worth the wait. Did he not hold him for the police, even if the police did not show up? If I pick something up off the floor to put it in the trash, and then drop it before I make it to the trash, did dropping the item negate my previous action? Your fool heartiness is showing. Just looking for a way to discredit a great story I suppose. Tragic, just tragic.
Held for police means,..............................................................held for police (AKA, not letting him go). It doesn't include bathroom breaks for the guy with the gun or sending the other guy out for pizza.

Held for police means,..............................................................held for police (AKA, not letting him go). It doesn't include bathroom breaks for the guy with the gun or sending the other guy out for pizza.
So.... the fact that circumstances changed negates everything and makes it all a lie. Typical. your argument is very simple minded.

Forum List

Back