Gunman at large after ambushing, killing deputy following assault on pizza worker over wrong order: Officials

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

some dude killed a cop over a pizza. and people are wondered why there treated the way they are buy cops. because they keep doing this crap. all this over a pizza. crazy fool. the employee is in hospital too. i would not want to sale pizza to a dude like this. thy have not caught him if you work pizza place be careful.

Last edited:

some dude killed a cop over a pizza. and people are wondered why there treated the way they are buy cops. because they keep doing this crap. all this over a pizza. crazy fool. the employee is in hospital too. i would not want to sale pizza to a dude like this. thy have not caught him if you work pizza place be careful.

A wrong pizza order is reason enough to go killing someone in the US. Just remember that people need guns just in case something like this happens and they feel the itch to shoot people. It's Amerika.

The killer is among the race of people who have a civil right to anything they might want. They are also encouraged to consider any slight a racist attack with appropriate response.

A wrong pizza order is reason enough to go killing someone in the US. Just remember that people need guns just in case something like this happens and they feel the itch to shoot people. It's Amerika.
You're a retard.

I'd lay odds the killer already had a record and it was against the law for him to possess a firearm.

Unenforced gun laws do nothing to stop crime, but they do take rights away from the law-abiding, who comply with them.

I know that's not a surprise, that's the point of such laws. If those who support more and more gun control measures wanted to reduce crime, they would also favor lengthy prison sentences for violent offenders.

Forum List

Back