Gutsy Greg Abbott Seeks to CHALLENGE PUBLIC SCHOOLING and Take it to the Supreme Court

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
Already a topic I see. Mods please merge? Sorry.

Last edited:

NEW: Texas Governor Greg Abbott says he wants to challenge SCOTUS ruling requiring states to provide children free public education

I won't add much commentary here, I just want this story to speak for itself. I will simply add one quote:

"I love the poorly educated"
- Donald Trump (GOPer)

Your quotation of Trump is misleading and dishonest that greatly weakens your post.

Why do that?

Quartz

Quartz has transcribed his entire victory speech. You can also view it here (speech starts at the 1:49:22 mark).

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, No. 1 one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that."

LINK

Abbot will fail before it begins since it is long established public law.

Last edited:

NEW: Texas Governor Greg Abbott says he wants to challenge SCOTUS ruling requiring states to provide children free public education

I won't add much commentary here, I just want this story to speak for itself. I will simply add one quote:

- Donald Trump (GOPer)

Do you consider yourself well educated?

- Donald Trump (GOPer)

So, virtually zero chance this is even close to the actual case.

Without lying, you Nazis would be utterly silent.

Your quotation of Trump is misleading and dishonest that greatly weakens your post.

Why do that?

Quartz

Quartz has transcribed his entire victory speech. You can also view it here (speech starts at the 1:49:22 mark).

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, No. 1 one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that."

LINK

Abbot will fail before it begins since it is long established public law.

Always remember - nothing that Floyd posts is true.

Some moron on Twitter spewing hate isn't a citation.

Already a topic I see. Mods please merge? Sorry.

Leave the cringy fake conservative act to Biff_Poindexter. You don't do it well, Skinny.

Forum List

Back