Gypsies, Mexicans, Indians, Arabs

Mortimer

Gold Member
Some guy said Mexicans (and the rest of Latinos), North Africans, Levantines, Gypsies and many Asians (Pakis and Indians) many times look the same and it is difficult to differenciate.

My take
in a few individual cases it might be difficult not on a group or population level, all of them are very different.

Mortimer;5183243 said:
I think Gypsies dont look like Mexicans. There are strong similarities but I would distinguish a group of mexicans from a group of gypsies. I can distinguish gypsies from MENA and from Southasians so I am sure I would distinguish them from Mexicans too. Depends mexicans are diverse, some mexicans look white even like el chapo, some look like gypsies, but many dont look either. If you see a large group you would see it.

Comparison

gypsies
romi2.jpg

253398_romi-fudbal01-blic-rajko-ristic_orig.jpg

Romi-zastita-ljuskih-prava-Foto-Telegraf-5-670x447.jpg

Mexicans
mexicans-mexican-people-mexican-people-person-adults-men-cowboy-cowboys-CEW87B.jpg

127777d1396214446-what-ancestry-do-most-mexicans-have-r-mexico-election-vote-buying-large570.jpg

punjabis (tamils are unique anyways and worlds apart)
Punjab-University.jpg

arabs(middle eastern)
fallujah.jpg

Morty, your obsessive interest in ethnicity is unhealthy.
You need to obsess a bit over your diet, that would do a whole lot more for your future, especially with the ladies.

Forum List

Back