Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks. Could This Be What Happened To Michael Hasting?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Richard Clarke stated after Rolling Stones journalists Michael Hastings horrific car crash in Los Angeles that the CIA has capability of hacking into the computer systems of new cars and taking control of them while you are behind the wheel. Many people are speculating that is exactly what happened to him since he was working on a story that would send shockwaves through the CIA. I didn't believe it until I saw this new article and video on it. Have a look. It's scary.

Don't forget to watch the video.
Hackers Reveal Nasty New Car Attacks--With Me Behind The Wheel (Video) - Forbes

Richard Clarke stated after Rolling Stones journalists Michael Hastings horrific car crash in Los Angeles that the CIA has capability of hacking into the computer systems of new cars and taking control of them while you are behind the wheel. Many people are speculating that is exactly what happened to him since he was working on a story that would send shockwaves through the CIA. I didn't believe it until I saw this new article and video on it. Have a look. It's scary.

Your tinfoil hat must have fell off.

Think about what you're saying. Then think about it logically. If the CIA had the capabilities that is claimed, who would need drones? Just wait until the target gets in a vehicle.

Think about what you're saying. Then think about it logically. If the CIA had the capabilities that is claimed, who would need drones? Just wait until the target gets in a vehicle.

(sigh) Think about it....how many bad guys are driving vehicles new enough to to have the system needed? (Not to mention that we recently discovered our DRONES could be hacked)

(sigh) Think about it....how many bad guys are driving vehicles new enough to to have the system needed? (Not to mention that we recently discovered our DRONES could be hacked)

Most of them.

Most of them.

LOL, uh huh....you need to get out more.

A drone would leave too much of a footprint. If they're culpable and I think there is a damn good argument that be made for it then, like all successful conspiracies, there is no way to prove it. Of course, it doesn't help that they cremated him much to the dismay of his family.

A drone would leave too much of a footprint. If they're culpable and I think there is a damn good argument that be made for it then, like all successful conspiracies, there is no way to prove it. Of course, it doesn't help that they cremated him much to the dismay of his family.

In other words. All you have is an argument.

Isn't that the point of this site, argument? Does your precious little government not murder people, including it's own? Why are you so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Isn't that the point of this site, argument? Does your precious little government not murder people, including it's own? Why are you so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

I recognize the lines from SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. On the topic, to think Hastings died in a horrible inferno coinkydink is to believe Obama is a patriot. But you will never pin anything on the CIA; they are too crafty.

If it's possible, then it's possible. It's not as if no highly intelligent and unscrupulous person has never underhandedly murdered someone before. Beyond that, we'd need some sort of damning evidence to tie this package up neatly. What I think would be unwise is to say that none of this is possible in the slightest.

Pop culture gives way too much credit to the CIA. If anything the CIA is the victim of hackers. The agency is full of bumbling fools and political hacks like Leon Panetta and they probably couldn't take control of your car if you gave them the keys.

I recognize the lines from SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. On the topic, to think Hastings died in a horrible inferno coinkydink is to believe Obama is a patriot. But you will never pin anything on the CIA; they are too crafty.

Thank you for recognizing my Shaw Shank phrase, and you're correct that the CIA is far too crafty to get caught.

If it's possible, then it's possible. It's not as if no highly intelligent and unscrupulous person has never underhandedly murdered someone before. Beyond that, we'd need some sort of damning evidence to tie this package up neatly. What I think would be unwise is to say that none of this is possible in the slightest.

China already hacked our weapons systems....hacking a car is nothing.

It would have to be a very modern automobile. They're more sophisticated and use electronics to replace speedo cables and various other features. I'm sure most of that code is encrypted but I could be wrong since I'm not very familiar with OBD computer systems.

It would have to be a very modern automobile. They're more sophisticated and use electronics to replace speedo cables and various other features. I'm sure most of that code is encrypted but I could be wrong since I'm not very familiar with OBD computer systems.

Absolutely.

Forum List

Back