HAHAHA!!! British film about Michael Jackson....casts WHITE ACTOR as MJ!!

Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in British TV movie - CNN.com

:popcorn:
With all the shit about the Oscars.....they go and cast a white dude to play Michael Jackson hahaha!!!!! I nominate him for an award right now.
seems like you southern cracka world is closing in on you cletus :laugh2:

It is???

Let's see....

My 3 bedroom home in a gated suburban community is going up in value
My girlfriends boobs are still huge
My dogs are cooler than most humans
My job is fun and pays well
My NFL team is in the Super Bowl
And....it's January and I just jogged to the beach this afternoon from my house for a nice mild day on the coast

Yeah you're right....white Southern cracka life is so hard.

You get your rocks off on the weirdest shit Bucs
This coming from a poster that has a cartoon of Trump getting sodomized in his sig. line?

Are you serious?

I guess it takes one to know one.:cool-45:
No that's just there to annoy you. Glad it worked. :thup:
meh, it doesn't annoy me.

I thought it was kind of funny the first few days, after that, I just thought it was sort of juvenille.

I think folks that are going to have signatures and tag lines are lazy and oafish if they don't update them at least once a week. That's just my opinion.

I really don't give a crap about Trump or SP. They are both low class. One is low class in the political arena, the other is low class in the comedy arena. I guess that speaks to your character, doesn't it?

However, no, it doesn't annoy me, I find it hilarious. It's like a flag to every noob and passing spectator of these boards shouting out, "hey, look at me, I'm the no class unintelligent slob."

By all means, keep it there, the board appreciates your voluntary Scarlet letter.

This coming from a poster that has a cartoon of Trump getting sodomized in his sig. line?

Are you serious?

I thought it was kind of funny the first few days, after that, I just thought it was sort of juvenille.

I think folks that are going to have signatures and tag lines are lazy and oafish if they don't update them at least once a week. That's just my opinion.

I really don't give a crap about Trump or SP. They are both low class. One is low class in the political arena, the other is low class in the comedy arena. I guess that speaks to your character, doesn't it?

However, no, it doesn't annoy me, I find it hilarious. It's like a flag to every noob and passing spectator of these boards shouting out, "hey, look at me, I'm the no class unintelligent slob."

By all means, keep it there, the board appreciates your voluntary Scarlet letter.
I said I'd keep it until he dropped out. It's lasted a lot longer than I expected :dunno:

Jackson tried his entire life to be white...now he is AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Freaking pedo, good riddance to bad rubbish

Are you serious?

I said I'd keep it until he dropped out. It's lasted a lot longer than I expected :dunno:

That's awesome buddy. Looks like it might be there for eight years, world war, or a military Coup d'État. :eusa_clap:

Then again, if brown shirts form ranks around him, you're the one that might be getting forcefully sodomized should he take power, eh? :badgrin:

(You do know how he hates to be criticized and made fun of. Once he's in power, if one of his trupeteers narks on you, you might not be safe. . . )

Are you serious?

That's awesome buddy. Looks like it might be there for eight years, world war, or a military Coup d'État. :eusa_clap:

Then again, if brown shirts form ranks around him, you're the one that might be getting forcefully sodomized should he take power, eh? :badgrin:

(You do know how he hates to be criticized and made fun of. Once he's in power, if one of his trupeteers narks on you, you might not be safe. . . )
Well that was kind of a weird comment. Nah I'll change it once he's nominated. If you've seen the episode the joke is only funny during the primary.

With all the shit about the Oscars.....they go and cast a white dude to play Michael Jackson hahaha!!!!! I nominate him for an award right now.

It is???

Let's see....

And....it's January and I just jogged to the beach this afternoon from my house for a nice mild day on the coast

Why lie?

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?
Jealous much?

Vote for Bernie, take it all away from him. You know you want to, right?

It is???

Let's see....

Why lie?
Lie??? What I described is pretty much normal life for 75% of the 800K residents of the Charleston SC area. This place wasn't named #1 city in North America and even top 5 in the world by Conde Naste for no reason.

Forum List

Back