Hair and Eye colour?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by order of the peaky fookin blinders
Classify my hair and eye colour. Obviously I have black hair and brown eyes, but some told me there are different types of black hair and different types of brown eyes. Someone said I have ash black hair. I dont know what is the difference between ash black and other types of black?

Classify my hair and eye colour. Obviously I have black hair and brown eyes, but some told me there are different types of black hair and different types of brown eyes. Someone said I have ash black hair. I dont know what is the difference between ash black and other types of black?

Your hair appears to be dark brown to black and you appear to have brown eyes.

Ash has no red in it.

What do you consider my hair and eye colour to be obviously black hair and brown eyes but can you be more specific? Thanks

I am not sure how to be more specific. Actually your eyes look black in the pic.

Depends on the lightning in some pictures they look black. But look at the video. It is not long if you didnt so far. When I go closer to the window in light you see they are clearly brown.

Ash has no red in it.

What do you consider my hair and eye colour to be obviously black hair and brown eyes but can you be more specific? Thanks

I am not sure how to be more specific. Actually your eyes look black in the pic.

Depends on the lightning in some pictures they look black. But look at the video. It is not long if you didnt so far. When I go closer to the window in light you see they are clearly brown.

Yes, dark brown.

And you posted this in Race Relations/Racism?
Get a DNA test done dude and be done with it.

He already has. They said he is a jeWish gypsy with a hint of woodshed baby mixed with English royalty and a hint of Malawi. It's a good possibility he is related to Ozzy Osborne and Nelson Mandelas............housekeepers fathers cousin Enrique from Bolivia.

I did a DNA test. More then one. The traits report sounds realistic. It said 80% dark brown eyes chance. And it said likely Dark brown hair or the most likely.

RedHair.jpg
Haircolour.jpg
Eyecolour.jpg
Skincolourreport.jpg

He already has. They said he is a jeWish gypsy with a hint of woodshed baby mixed with English royalty and a hint of Malawi. It's a good possibility he is related to Ozzy Osborne and Nelson Mandelas............housekeepers fathers cousin Enrique from Bolivia.

Im 0.3% Sudanese not Malawi though. And it seems Im 1-3% Jewish.

I think now Im not dark really, but that I have warm or golden or olive undertone. Thats why sometimes I look dark or golden in some lightnings but sometimes I look "white". Thats what I now discovered. And I used my camera to take pictures in cold lightning, in warm lightning in auto detect and in neutral etc. I also took pictures of my hands because I always considered my hands to be dark or brown. But Im uncertain now whether they are really brown or maybe slightly reddish tone. In some light I see blue veins on my hands sometimes. Once I was in solarium or tanning bed, and I burned my ass. I dont know if you need sun protection in solarium? I think I was an hour or half an hour there and If I remember correctly I didnt really got significantly dark and I burned my ass. I think I was there because some of my friends back then where also there. I dont understand why they really called me brown turd/shitface in school.

IMG-2818.jpg

IMG-2819.jpg

IMG-2820.jpg

IMG-2821.jpg

IMG-2823.jpg

IMG-2827.jpg

This is in the most extreme cold lignting what is possible on the camera
IMG-2824.jpg

This is in the most extreme warm lightning what is possible on the canon
IMG-2826.jpg

I did a DNA test. More then one. The traits report sounds realistic. It said 80% dark brown eyes chance. And it said likely Dark brown hair or the most likely.

View attachment 303860 View attachment 303861 View attachment 303862 View attachment 303863
With lightning bold on my phone could my eyes be light brown or dark hazel I do have 20 % likelihood for hazel or light brown eyes
IMG_158074390631F.jpg
IMG_158074394994F.jpg

I think I have small germanic ancestry. It is my mtdna probably. I think it is likely german, but technically it could be english or british as well. English are from Germany as well. So for entertainment purposes If you were forced at gun point to choose wether I look more german or more british which would you choose? None doesnt count. You have only two options.

84008728_986841861711947_2509746942368546816_n.jpg

Morti.jpg
Morti2.jpg
Morti3.jpg
Morti4.jpg
Morti5.jpg
Sunday-Colour.jpg

I think Mortimer needs an intervention to stop over exposing himself on USMB and other sites.

Forum List

Back