Zone1 What's The Difference Between The Klan And Hamas Supporters? Nothing.

And the Jews blew up the Twin Towers, and the Holocaust never happened, etc.

Yes, thanks for that.

:auiqs.jpg:

Small problem here, Ham's Ass filmed it and admitted to it and are proud of 10/7.
whose muzzie do like their gadgets---even some of the most illiterate jerks in the world---like DA HOOTHIES pick up the technology of terrorism ---like
they were born that way

I saw a bunch of those corpses

You were THERE?

Or are you citing Simon's movie, where the Hamas guys have perfectly dry cleaned uniforms for the "hostage exchange," nevermind their entire area had been already carpet bombed...

JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU!!!

A reminder of the credibility of the supporters of Zionist Fascism.

They claim this was a 757...

No, not a Holocaust "denier." Sorry, your parroting of Zionist Fascist bullshit isn't accurate here.

"the Jews" is also wrong. Zionist Fascism is not all Jews. Only true ANTI SEMITES use "the Jews."

Here is a Jew who wasn't a Zionist Fascist, who warned us of what was coming....

And now, Einstein's prediction has cost America $40 trillion+ and over a million lives and counting, the #1 ever foreign policy DISASTER in US HISTORY.

Zionist FASCISTS call Israel "our ally."

NAME ONE FUCKING THING THAT MONSTROSITY HAS DONE FOR AMERICA!!!

ONE!!!
Who do you think is more of an ally, Iran or Israel?

Who is freer in their countries, those in Saudi Arabia or Israel?

And why is it both China and Russia and the entire Left in the US are all Pro-Iranian and anti-Zionist?

Neither, and Iran was fucked up royally because Zionist Fascism in America supported the Zionist Fascist Shah of Iran instead of DEMOCRACY for Iran.

Indeed, it was Zionist Fascist worst ever US Traitor W who blew up Rafsanjani in 2005 with "Axis of Evil"

EVEN AS IRAN WAS AT WAR WITH TALIBAN WHILE W AND THE ZIONIST FASCISTS SUPPORTED TALIBAN OVER TNA

and this is what YOU ZIONIST FASCISTS LOVED!!!

Making Col Tim Osman aka "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY

Offing Pat Tillman and HATE HOAXING IT TO AQ

Giving Afghan to the Taliban and then ARMING IT WITH $80 BILLION IN BRAND NEW US ARMS

THAT IS WHAT THE SIDE OF THE 911 TRAITORS DID, WHY W SUPPORTED BIDEN OVER TRUMP AND STILL DOES

Who is freer in their countries, those in Saudi Arabia or Israel?

And why is it both China and Russia and the entire Left in the US are all Pro-Iranian and anti-Zionist?

You cannot define the word CONSERVATIVE.

YOU are BIG GOVERNMENT LEFTIST, as are ALL THE ZIONIST FASCIST RINOS

W
Huckabee
Johnson
McCarthy
McConnell
Romney
Faux News

It's not a false-flag.

I think there's a good possibility that security was intentionally lax to create this......but Hamas still carried out the attacks. And they allowed their terrorists to go too far.

But that's also what happened on Jan 6th. They intentionally relaxed security to create the riots. The difference being Capital Police attacked MAGA supporters.

Purhaps Hamas was used to create this war.....and MAGA was used to create everything that has happened after Jan 6th.

Who knows.

I'm not disagreeing that Hamas carried out the attack. (ETA: there were reports that some were killed by 'friendly fire') That said, I'm sorry, I know this is an extremely unpopular thing to say around here, but I've seen enough evidence that it was a false flag to cause me to - at the very least - not automatically believe the official narrative, but ask questions and want to look into it more.

This clip is about 10 years old, but what she is saying here is just as relevant today as it was then...and clearly still needs to be said. This is Naomi Wolf speaking at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum.

Please watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
That would be a similarity. The Klan and Hamas supporters are both cowards, so they have to hide their faces.
Yeah but the masks look different from a cone headed democrat with a sheet over his face to a covid I except government control democrat mask.....

Forum List

Back