Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

Trump is losing his ass everywhere except Texas.
Every Approval/Disapproval, Right Track/Wrong Track poll he's losing.

poll.png

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Election night is going to be hard for you.

Not really. I don’t care who wins. I’m not voting for either of them
Well then.........your parties votes will not count again..........do not worry.....we made sure Hillary didn't win last time

YOUR WELCOME.

It's not looking good for Trump.
Hillary thought so too...........

Super original thought there.
So...........I loved the night you snowflakes melted...........was CLASSICAL KARMA

Yea I know. You guys haven't stopped talking about it since.
We enjoy pouring salt into a corrupt parties wounds...............I ENJOY IT.

Your party under Obama abused Gov't power more than any other administration in my lifetime.......your every 2 years of creating violence for politics........is treasonous................Your BS in the Supreme Court Borking paying off women to say .........HE DID ME........fails everytime.....but you continue with this nonsense thinking people don't see it

You are your own worst enemy.......you can only gain power by Fear tactics and pravda.......the people see who is burning down America........and that is why you are going full Monty this time........will not work again.......the mask of your party is GONE.

I know you enjoy it. I just think it's pretty silly that it has gone this long.

How long was Romney being talked about after he lost? You guys are STILL talking about Hillary Clinton like it has any significance almost 4 years later. I'm over it. But go ahead and knock yourself out if it makes you happy.
I see you're still not using the google.com site yet.

Hillary thought so too...........

Super original thought there.
So...........I loved the night you snowflakes melted...........was CLASSICAL KARMA

Yea I know. You guys haven't stopped talking about it since.
We enjoy pouring salt into a corrupt parties wounds...............I ENJOY IT.

Your party under Obama abused Gov't power more than any other administration in my lifetime.......your every 2 years of creating violence for politics........is treasonous................Your BS in the Supreme Court Borking paying off women to say .........HE DID ME........fails everytime.....but you continue with this nonsense thinking people don't see it

You are your own worst enemy.......you can only gain power by Fear tactics and pravda.......the people see who is burning down America........and that is why you are going full Monty this time........will not work again.......the mask of your party is GONE.

I know you enjoy it. I just think it's pretty silly that it has gone this long.

How long was Romney being talked about after he lost? You guys are STILL talking about Hillary Clinton like it has any significance almost 4 years later. I'm over it. But go ahead and knock yourself out if it makes you happy.
I see you're sitll, not using the google.com site yet.

Google.com? What's that? Never heard of it.

Trump's numbers will continue to decline. Trump is a one trick pony. He doesn't have the political skill to reverse his down slide. Every time he opens his mouth he hemorrhages support.

Last edited:
says who? how many people you spoken to?

What's your excuse going to be when he loses?
I look at what's in front of me and judge by what I see. Right now, I ain't worried. Especially when threads like this are created, it smells of desperation. got to change the narrative. you sound desperate by the way. what will you say, Russia Russia again? hahahahahahahaha hypocrite.

What will your excuse be when he loses?

asked and answered. why did you need to repeat? Is he your president?

You didn't answer. Yes he is.
sure I did. you just didn't like the answer. you're desperate. BTW, I don't do jedi mind games.

We don't either. lol

xt9DLPU0oOjSPNumKa0smxQtATdMMNzWwZ_S0SlHX1M.jpg

Go check www.google.com if you have any questions. I hear it's a pretty useful site.
you should talk yourself in using it then.

I do.
naw, I doubt it. no one who uses it could post like you.

You doubt I use google? Ok then.
more projection from the demofk land.

What am I projecting?

Go check www.google.com if you have any questions. I hear it's a pretty useful site.
you should talk yourself in using it then.

I do.
naw, I doubt it. no one who uses it could post like you.

You doubt I use google? Ok then.
more projection from the demofk land.

What am I projecting?
hahahahhahahahaha too fking funny

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Election night is going to be hard for you.

Not really. I don’t care who wins. I’m not voting for either of them
Well then.........your parties votes will not count again..........do not worry.....we made sure Hillary didn't win last time

YOUR WELCOME.

Why wouldn’t it count?

4% over sampled Democrats. 3.6 margin of error. oversampled women by 6%

Just more fake bullshit polling

How is it an oversampling?

Registered voter polls without demographics disclosure for starters. Where was the polling from, Downtown New York? Chicago?

You can't really count on registered voter polling. They claim the sampling is indicative of the voters but don't tell you where.

Likely voter polling is more accurate and isn't manipulated like over sampling. What did you expect when you had more women sampled than the population distribution. And of course without knowing where the polling was conducted who knows how many more are Democrats.

What you should have noticed is the independents weren't as divided as the polling dogma tried to make it out.

Forum List

Back