Hamas Didn't Carry Our the Massacre --Israel Did

I ask again, how does that Israeli Yahoo's demonic bombing campaign against the Palestinian people helping in getting back their missing hostages?

Are you able to answer, or are you going to continue running from the question?
what is THE QUESTION?

I don't believe you liar.
Oh, I DO.

Things are getting quite out of control, and folks are beyond being rational with each other.

We have young people that don't remember 9/11 actually believing that OBL is somehow justified.

:rolleyes:

iu

Oh, I DO.

Things are getting quite out of control, and folks are beyond being rational with each other.

We have young people that don't remember 9/11 actually believing that OBL is somehow justified.

iu
Did Osama Bin Laden attack America because he "hated us for our freedom?"

Oh, I DO.

iu
Well, I have to thank you. It DID happen.

That is a very laudable goal.

. . . and I do suppose, according to the definition given by the State dept., many of the articles, could, in fact meet that definition.

For instance, what in that article is based on, "antisemitism," and not opposition to Israeli national policy? Or. . . from their perspective?
:dunno:
Are you asking about the article that appeared in the antisemitic site? I don’t click on links that go to Jew-hate sites.

That was not what I needed to prove to Carl. I only needed to prove that the attack took place, and that Hamas admits that they assaulted Israel
HAMAS is now claiming THEY DIDNT attack Israel.

Why is this so hard for you to understand.

You didn't wat h the video.
. Netanyahu is refuting that Hamas' lie.

I'm ASKING HOW MANY HERE BELIEVE HAMAS.

I know some do

I think you know full well that that's not true. It's spot on the topic.

LOL!!!
If you would like to discuss that topic, we have a thread on that. Don't be derail please.

It was in the VIDEO

But if you need more:

The Times of Israel
ADVERTISEMENT

PA falsely says Oct. 7 rave massacre was committed by IDF; Netanyahu: Preposterous​

Following strong Israeli rebuke, Palestinian Authority foreign ministry deletes claim from social media; Ramallah also claims Israel 'fabricated' material to justify war on Hamas​

By GIANLUCA PACCHIANI19 November 2023, 10:20 pm
PA falsely says Oct. 7 rave massacre was committed by IDF; Netanyahu: Preposterous

An aerial picture shows the abandoned site of the weekend assault by Hamas terrorists on the Supernova music festival near Kibbutz Re'im in the Negev desert, southern Israel, October 10, 2023. (Jack GUEZ / AFP)

The Palestinian Authority falsely claimed Sunday that a preliminary investigation by the Israel Police has revealed that the Israel Defense Forces was responsible for the death of all 364 partygoers near Kibbutz Re’im during Hamas’s October 7 onslaught, drawing fierce denunciation from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Opposition Leader Yair Lapid.
In a statement by its foreign ministry which has since been deleted from its social media accounts — but which Hebrew media said was sent as a document to diplomats and to the United Nations — Ramallah asserted that Israeli helicopters bombed Israeli civilians on October 7 during the Supernova music festival as part of the so-called “Hannibal Protocol, which allowed the occupation police and army to kill everyone.”

HAMAS is now claiming THEY DIDNT attack Israel.
Yeah, I don't believe that.
You didn't wat h the video.
I skimmed it, I didn't see anyone that I believe spoke for Hamas or the Palestinians. I am still waiting for you to find a source that is either a translation or a spokesman from Hamas.

Anything else? Is just a straw-man misrepresentation of what someone from their organization means.

IOW?

The propaganda you are posting?
iu

A friend came across a bunch of Arabs marching and screaming “Death to Jews!” about 20 miles outside DC, where lots of Muslims live. In the same area, a large swastika was spray painted on the high school exterior wall.

I guess our anti-racist liberals think this is funny, too.
Of course they think it is funny, and to rub it on, they will tell you that there isn't anything antisemitic about, too.

The gaslighting is part and parcel of their Jew hatred. I have seed hundreds over the years and almost all of them have the same m.o.

It was in the VIDEO

But if you need more:

The Times of Israel
ADVERTISEMENT

PA falsely says Oct. 7 rave massacre was committed by IDF; Netanyahu: Preposterous​

Following strong Israeli rebuke, Palestinian Authority foreign ministry deletes claim from social media; Ramallah also claims Israel 'fabricated' material to justify war on Hamas​

By GIANLUCA PACCHIANI19 November 2023, 10:20 pm
PA falsely says Oct. 7 rave massacre was committed by IDF; Netanyahu: Preposterous

An aerial picture shows the abandoned site of the weekend assault by Hamas terrorists on the Supernova music festival near Kibbutz Re'im in the Negev desert, southern Israel, October 10, 2023. (Jack GUEZ / AFP)

The Palestinian Authority falsely claimed Sunday that a preliminary investigation by the Israel Police has revealed that the Israel Defense Forces was responsible for the death of all 364 partygoers near Kibbutz Re’im during Hamas’s October 7 onslaught, drawing fierce denunciation from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Opposition Leader Yair Lapid.
In a statement by its foreign ministry which has since been deleted from its social media accounts — but which Hebrew media said was sent as a document to diplomats and to the United Nations — Ramallah asserted that Israeli helicopters bombed Israeli civilians on October 7 during the Supernova music festival as part of the so-called “Hannibal Protocol, which allowed the occupation police and army to kill everyone.”
BINGO!

Thank you.

This supports precisely what I have been saying, they don't deny at all that there was an invasion. They deny that the bulk of the collateral damage was caused by Hamas, and not the IDF, which even an anonymous Israeli Police force investigation has found.

I'm not even sure what we are arguing about anymore, TBH.

Hamas leaders HATE Israel, and Likud leaders HATE the Palestinians. There is no solution to this.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there isn't evidence to the contrary, I am just making you aware of the evidence that all MIGHT not be what it seems. If you want to plug your ears, and close your eyes to that? You are welcome to.

Hamas official storms out of BBC interview when pressed on slaughtering Israeli civilians​

". . . Regarding the wholesale killing of civilians, Hamad said "Hamas did not want to harm civilians, but there were complications on the ground." Hamad added that "everything we do is justified."

Hamas terrorists who attacked Gaza border communities were found with detailed maps and documentation indicating intent to take over schools and abduct citizens, including children.

In October, the New York Times and NBC News released two extensive articles detailing how the meticulously planned attack was originally aimed at harming civilians – including children.

Last week, Hamad walked out of a BBC interview after he was asked about killing civilians in their sleep."

Forum List

Back