Hamas (It’s the real name, not name-calling or a pet name) alleged atrocities (nothing inflammatory only alleged) on October 7 (the official date)

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
It is my opinion that it’s all false. (first sentence) There is no proof. (second sentence). There is no exhibit. (third sentence). There is no credibility. (fourth sentence). But can it be true? )fifth sentence. Here is what one view on the subject is - I'm not sure if it should be a colon or a semi-colon.

It is my opinion that it’s all false. (first sentence) There is no proof. (second sentence). There is no exhibit. (third sentence). There is no credibility. (fourth sentence). But can it be true? )fifth sentence. Here is what one view on the subject is - I'm not sure if it should be a colon or a semi-colon.

It was all made up to inflame the Israeli and American public, resulting in their supporting a genocide. Idiots still cite these unproven, really disproven atrocities to justify mass murder. It’s war propaganda that has a long history of duping the ignorant.

As he cites, the IDF is guilty of numerous atrocities, but the western press refuses to report them. It will come out sooner or later and these idiots supporting genocide will deny they did.

It was all made up to inflame the Israeli and American public, resulting in their supporting a genocide. Idiots still cite these unproven, really disproven atrocities to justify mass murder. It’s war propaganda that has a long history of duping the ignorant.

As he cites, the IDF is guilty of numerous atrocities, but the western press refuses to report them. It will come out sooner or later and these idiots supporting genocide will deny they did.
Everything you say here is true. Additionally interesting is how the ”wool” developed. I’ve been to many places around the world and I have lived in several of them – the US included – but I am from Sweden. If (a couple of decades ago) you told me that Sweden would become America’s lap dog & brown hole in the wind I would have argued against you to a bitter end. But here we are. It began when the CIA assassinated our PM, Olof Palme in February of 1986. It is a carbon copy of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, that is to say “we know” but very few are talking. Anyway, step by step the subversion of the once top ranking Democracy of Sweden deteriorated. Examples? Plenty. So, regarding the Zionist/Palestinian situation, the wool has been pulled over our eyes too …… the government and anyone who dares opens his/her mouth in public. I like this guy Richard Medhurst. He’s a smidgen over-zealous but he gets down to some nitty-gritty facts and theories that are definitely worth considering and as far as I can tell he’s been most often right on all counts.

Ps. So far this thread hasn’t been removed or shut down for further comments by the admin but I expect it to happen soon. My intro into this thread reflects the problem with my last one. Maybe walking the required tightrope will keep it safe?

Forum List

Back