Hamas: New Government Must Include Islamic Jihad

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hmm, and these are ther guys who are always shooting rockets into Israel.

Posted by: Lea Speyer May 18, 2014 , 12:44 pm

The Gaza-based Hamas terrorist group is taking steps to integrate other terrorist organizations into the upcoming Palestinian unity government with the Fatah-led Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

Speaking on Friday in Gaza’s Al-Omri Mosque, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh announced that it would help integrate the Islamic Jihad terrorist group into the new government. In the upcoming days, leaders from Hamas and the PLO will meet in Cairo roughly one month after announcing the new united Palestinian government.
Haniyeh explained that according to the new deal, Islamic Jihad, which is responsible for numerous rocket attacks on Israel, will select leaders as part of PLO leadership positions and take part in PLO elections.

The Hamas leader said that imprisoned Palestinian terrorists would be a central issue that the new government would try and take on.
“No one is worthy of leadership, and no one is worthy to stay in their role, if they distance from the prisoners and send them to deal alone with the injustice of the occupation,” Haniyeh stated. He called on the “Palestinian people” to increase the “struggle” against Israel to bring about the release of the terrorists.

Read more at

Hamas: New Government Must Include Islamic Jihad - Israel News

The Gaza-based Hamas terrorist group is taking steps to integrate other terrorist organizations into the upcoming Palestinian unity government with the Fatah-led Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

Speaking on Friday in Gaza’s Al-Omri Mosque, Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh announced that it would help integrate the Islamic Jihad terrorist group into the new government. In the upcoming days, leaders from Hamas and the PLO will meet in Cairo roughly one month after announcing the new united Palestinian government.
Haniyeh explained that according to the new deal, Islamic Jihad, which is responsible for numerous rocket attacks on Israel, will select leaders as part of PLO leadership positions and take part in PLO elections.

The Hamas leader said that imprisoned Palestinian terrorists would be a central issue that the new government would try and take on.
“No one is worthy of leadership, and no one is worthy to stay in their role, if they distance from the prisoners and send them to deal alone with the injustice of the occupation,” Haniyeh stated. He called on the “Palestinian people” to increase the “struggle” against Israel to bring about the release of the terrorists.

Read more at

It's a definite sign the Palestinians don't want peace, never wanted peace and will not accept peace.So let them live and die with their charter. No more Mr Nice Guy. Fukumall

Read more at

Here's some of the PMs thoughts on this issue.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered up some harsh words for Palestinian leadership, calling into question their true intentions during US-brokered peace negotiations.
Speaking to Jeffrey Goldberg of Bloomberg, Netanyahu blamed the collapse of peace talks on the actions and decisions of Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas. Netanyahu made no point in hiding the fact that Abbas is unable and unwilling to deal with the core issues surrounding the peace process.
“We want a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes the Jewish state. How do you get that if you can’t get it through negotiations?” the prime minister asked.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...ail&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-96138b4520-86429329

Last edited:
The palestinian need to learn to accept some terms and relinquish on others. They have to understand what a deal might look like and be content that peace will bring better things to the WB & G.
That have to give up the all or nothing demands given to Israel.

PA could run commercials or information news explaining why their demands are harmful and give them hope of what kind of investment and jobs would come with peace.

The palestinian need to learn to accept some terms and relinquish on others. They have to understand what a deal might look like and be content that peace will bring better things to the WB & G.

PA could run commercials or information news explaining why their demands are harmful and give them hope of what kind of investment and jobs would come with peace.
[MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION] , I added this link while you were typing.

Netanyahu: Releasing Terrorists ?Toughest of All? - Israel News

Running around in circles shaking your hand in the air and shouting "settlements, settlements!" is all a smoke screen. They were never a valid hold up to peace talks. It was a feeble excuse at best. The only reason for talks was to get the prisoners released. That should have been the last thing Israel would do after a peace agreement was negotiated and signed, not the first to get them to the table.

Running around in circles shaking your hand in the air and shouting "settlements, settlements!" is all a smoke screen. They were never a valid hold up to peace talks. It was a feeble excuse at best. The only reason for talks was to get the prisoners released. That should have been the last thing Israel would do after a peace agreement was negotiated and signed, not the first to get them to the table.
As the PM says, no new settlements have been started in the past 18 years. Since 1996, and the way the PA moans and groans and screams about new settlements one would think there wasn't any land left to build on. It is a big farce.

Read more at

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered up some harsh words for Palestinian leadership, calling into question their true intentions during US-brokered peace negotiations.
Speaking to Jeffrey Goldberg of Bloomberg, Netanyahu blamed the collapse of peace talks on the actions and decisions of Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas. Netanyahu made no point in hiding the fact that Abbas is unable and unwilling to deal with the core issues surrounding the peace process.
“We want a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes the Jewish state. How do you get that if you can’t get it through negotiations?” the prime minister asked.

Coal mine calls kettle black.

Read more at

Coal mine calls kettle black.
Sour grapes. Nyah, nyah, nyah! Suck it up, crybaby.

The Palestinian people are stuck between the Zionists and the Terrorists who supposedly represent them. But this is what happens when your land is stolen and given to "the chosen".

Read more at

Expecting Israel to negotiate with a government including Islamic Jihad is ludicrous

The Palestinian people are stuck between the Zionists and the Terrorists who supposedly represent them. But this is what happens when your land is stolen and given to "the chosen".

You sound like en embittered traumatized boy who got his head stuck in the toilet by one of the "Chosen":D

I hope that's indeed the case. Bet it was well deserved!:lol:

You sound like en embittered traumatized boy who got his head stuck in the toilet by one of the "Chosen":D

Actually I am a former Zionist supporter who finally studied history from all perspectives.

I am no longer surprised by the frothing hatred of Zionists, nor by your lack if empathy for people who have been cast out and treated like vermin. One would think a Jew would understand the injustice.

Actually I am a former Zionist supporter who finally studied history from all perspectives.

I am no longer surprised by the frothing hatred of Zionists, nor by your lack if empathy for people who have been cast out and treated like vermin. One would think a Jew would understand the injustice.

So tell us, what do you thinks of the thousands upon thousands of people who have been killed in the rest of the Middle East just because of their religious beliefs? Actually I am no longer surprised at how many of the posters don't care about those who have been killed there while the bodies keep piling up. I realize they are only obsessed about one little country in the Middle East that is not governed by Muslims.

So tell us, what do you thinks of the thousands upon thousands of people who have been killed in the rest of the Middle East just because of their religious beliefs? Actually I am no longer surprised at how many of the posters don't care about those who have been killed there while the bodies keep piling up. I realize they are only obsessed about one little country in the Middle East that is not governed by Muslims.

I'm no fan of Muslims and the issue of Zionism has nothing to do with them in reality.

I'm no fan of Muslims and the issue of Zionism has nothing to do with them in reality.

One would thins, though, with all these forums that you would at least mention now and then what is happening to innocent people in the name of a religion. It is not all about Israel in the Middle East, but all those other countries too. With posters just concentrating on Israel and not the other countries in the area certainly tells a lot about the mindsets of these posters.

One would thins, though, with all these forums that you would at least mention now and then what is happening to innocent people in the name of a religion. It is not all about Israel in the Middle East, but all those other countries too. With posters just concentrating on Israel and not the other countries in the area certainly tells a lot about the mindsets of these posters.

There are plenty if voices condemning Sharia and Muslim aggression in general.

I think you find some loud voices against Zionism because the US bankrolls the fight.

I don't know what the answer is, but rabid Zionists like many I have seen here are not helping anything. I am not speaking about your posts with me.

I think you find some loud voices against Zionism because the US bankrolls the fight.

I don't know what the answer is, but rabid Zionists like many I have seen here are not helping anything. I am not speaking about your posts with me.

Yes, I get you -- all those dead bodies piling up of innocent people in the rest of the Middle East are just chopped liver to you, and the "Zionists" are really the bad, bad guys in the Middle East.

Yes, I get you -- all those dead bodies piling up of innocent people in the rest of the Middle East are just chopped liver to you, and the "Zionists" are really the bad, bad guys in the Middle East.

No, you don't get me. And I'm not playing tit for tat this time because I don't think you are a jerk, I just think you have no clue that there are people like myself whose only desire is truly peace and justice.

All those other victims in the ME are irrelevant to the issue of Israel.

Forum List

Back