Handling Coronavirus: Trump sucks; How should it be handled?

I keep reading how Trump sucks at handling Coronavirus pandemic and that it could end his Presidency. I am sincerely interested in seeing alternatives as to how this should be handled.

Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP.
By not firing your pandemics team.

When did he fire NIH-NIAID and the CDC??
Those agencies are in charge of epidemics, not pandemics, which is at a world wide level.
Trump fired his pandemics crew.

I keep reading how Trump sucks at handling Coronavirus pandemic and that it could end his Presidency. I am sincerely interested in seeing alternatives as to how this should be handled.

Democrats and Liberals continue to show lack of leadership by bringing nothing to the table but criticism and smear of Trump. Even we are suffering as a nation from a pandemic, the priority remains: GET TRUMP.

89927152_2848219495215728_8076393598754488320_n.jpg

Trump is responsible!

Again, I asked for an alternative. What would you people do if you had the opportunity to pick up up now and move forward. Be a leader.
You were already told what to do.

Something is finally getting done. It just should have started 2 months ago. And would have with a president who wasn't more concerned about appearances than the health of the American people.
He did, he stopped travel from China and liberals called him a racist. You people are the problem, not the solution.

He doesn’t suck but I would have declared martial law like we did during WW2 and forced factories to make beds, ventilators, antibiotics, etc. mobilized the country to fight this disease because it is a war. He is doing that now to an extent. Probably should have done it a bit sooner but didn’t have all the data. I give Him a B+ so far for how he has handled it.

Those agencies are in charge of epidemics, not pandemics, which is at a world wide level.

Tell us who and how many were let go from the National Security Agency. That will shed light on fact and fiction about “firing”,

Bullshit. I have worked with both of these agencies. NIAID has as its mission to deal with “infectious”’diseases. SEE pandemic and infectious. The pandemics office at the NSA was an overlay which the NIAID Director described in hindsight as a “nice to have”.

Forum List

Back