Hangguns are illegal in Britain, and more so for 17 year olds...so how did this British youngster get a handgun?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Handguns are pretty much illegal in Britain...it is even double dog illegal to carry a handgun in Britain......and.......it is like triple, double, secret probation for a 17 year old to not only have a handgun in Britain, but to be carrying it in public?

So...how did this guy get one....?

Handguns are pretty much illegal in Britain...it is even double dog illegal to carry a handgun in Britain......and.......it is like triple, double, secret probation for a 17 year old to not only have a handgun in Britain, but to be carrying it in public?

Well he got it from the black market... obviously

I wanted to see a "Hanggun". I want in on that. Money to be made. :)

Again, when these other countries you quote get to our level of of gun killings, gun violence, and experience the weapons proliferation we have here, give me a shout and we can discuss.
The kid had a loaded gun. But unlike the odds here, he didn't use it to kill someone.

Uh, illegally? :hhello:What do I win? :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. The Serbs import them illegally. They've had to start arming the police, there are so many guns floating around Britain.
The bobbies or packing heat now? I had not heard.

The bobbies or packing heat now? I had not heard.
I don't know if they all are, but an article I read said the London police are more and more going armed because there are so many guns now. I know I saw a remarkable chase of one of those terrorists they have on London Bridge and two special police, I guess, ran up to him fast as they could run and both shot him point blank! Didn't even pretend to be taking him into custody. And they showed that in a loop on TV. The guy was running berserk shooting or knifing everyone like they do over there. It was kind of a startling thing to see on TV, though.

Uh, illegally? :hhello:What do I win? :auiqs.jpg:

No....that's not possible....we are told that if you just have enough laws.....gun crime will stop....especially in Europe.....

No....that's not possible....we are told that if you just have enough laws.....gun crime will stop....especially in Europe.....
You must have been talking to somebody else. Chicago has plenty of gun laws. Would you walk around there at night, unarmed, certain everybody that was not supposed to have one, had been prevented?

Forum List

Back