Hank Aaron gets a new ton of racist hatemail, proving his point

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
mutants will be mutants

Because baseball great Hank Aaron had the audacity to say that racism still exists and things haven't really changed that much over the last few decades. So the racists responded by entirely proving his point and sending a deluge of racist hatemail to the Atlanta Braves.
Now, over at Fox or on Right Wing AM radio you can listen to any number of white people who will totally agree that racism is over and the New Black Panther Party is scary, scary, scary. In reality all it takes to prove that racism is alive and well is for a black man to say that racism still exists.

Hank once said Tom Seaver threw him a fast ball up around the eyes. He said he figured that was going to be the best pitch he was going to get, so he hit it out of the ball park.

mutants will be mutants

Because baseball great Hank Aaron had the audacity to say that racism still exists and things haven't really changed that much over the last few decades. So the racists responded by entirely proving his point and sending a deluge of racist hatemail to the Atlanta Braves.
Now, over at Fox or on Right Wing AM radio you can listen to any number of white people who will totally agree that racism is over and the New Black Panther Party is scary, scary, scary. In reality all it takes to prove that racism is alive and well is for a black man to say that racism still exists.

Those fuckers still at it in 2016?

I still remember when he was going to break Ruth's record and reading all the hate story's about it

"racism still exists and things haven't really changed that much over the last few decades."

Things haven't really changed that much? The potus is black! Gaaaa.

mutants will be mutants

Hank Aaron had the audacity to say that racism still exists

After our post racial president? Preposterous!!!

"racism still exists and things haven't really changed that much over the last few decades."

Things haven't really changed that much? The potus is black! Gaaaa.
True...but he couldn't hit the ball past the mound.

I called left-wingers all hate filled idiots. I got a ton of hateful posts from left-wingers. That must prove that all left-wingers are in fact all hate filled idiots.

Guno, you moron.... if you insult people, they tend to respond in kind. All Hank did was prove accusing everyone of being racists, causes them to resent you.

If everyone on this entire forum accused you of being an evil hate filled person, you would get a little pissy about it yourself.
"It proves you are a hate filled person, because when we all accused you of that, you got mad!"

You remind me of these idiotic women who get married, and then treat their husbands like crap until they get mad and say something mean... and then they go "See I knew it! I knew it all along!". No you don't know jack, and neither does Hank.

Is there Racism? Yes. As long as humans exist, there will be racism. But if you think that over the past 60 years, nothing has changed.... then you are moron, just like Hank.

Some people just need to keep racism alive and well so they can remain relevant.

Everybody knows those hate letters were written by black activists. If they were written at all. Maybe hank made up the whole story. Anyway, as long as welfare and affirmative action exists, blacks have no right to complain about anything.

STOP. HIT THE BRAKES.

With the widespread incidents of staged hate crimes and racism hoaxes.....I'm going to need some proof that the mail was legit, and not fake mail conjured up by a dozen or so black leaders and activists.

There's just too many fake hoax cases.

The man is 81 years old. He gets hate mail? Bill Cosby gets more hate mail than Hank Aaron. Most people think he's been dead for years.

With the widespread incidents of staged hate crimes and racism hoaxes.....I'm going to need some proof that the mail was legit, and not fake mail conjured up by a dozen or so black leaders and activists.

Got that right. Anyone can say "i'm getting hate mail". Blacks lie about this crap all the time.

Got that right. Anyone can say "i'm getting hate mail". Blacks lie about this crap all the time.
Hank Aaron isn't getting hate mail. How long has it been since he played? No one is threatening him to leave the game to white players.

Someone is telling him he's getting hate mail. He's 81. He's being used and the poor old guy is too confused to realize it.

mutants will be mutants

Wonder how many of those black saying racism still exists benefited from affirmative action racism. I'd bet it's more than zero.

Forum List

Back