Hanoi Jane Fonda is officially campaigning for Biden. Just think about that.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Well of course the Democrats would recruit good old Hanoi Jane Fonda to campaign for Biden and trash Trump. After all, she did such a great job trashing 20 year old Viet Nam Vets, helping create the "Baby Killer" backlash our Vets received when they returned from that Hellish war. How this vile woman is still spewing her venom 60 years later is mind boggling. She is a disgrace as an American.

Well of course the Democrats would recruit good old Hanoi Jane Fonda to campaign for Biden and trash Trump. After all, she did such a great job trashing 20 year old Viet Nam Vets, helping create the "Baby Killer" backlash our Vets received when they returned from that Hellish war. How this vile woman is still spewing her venom 60 years later is mind boggling. She is a disgrace as an American.

Just die already, Jane.

That ought to remove some more votes from Biden. I don't know of many Vietnam vets who would vote for him because of her endorsement alone.

I remember young Democrats burning their draft cards. We should have outlawed the Democratic party then and there.
How many of those Democrats ran to Canada to avoid the draft. Let's not forget that John Kerry was discharged by the Navy under questionable circumstances and our former President James Carter pardoned the whole bunch and Kerry's discharge was scrubbed clean.

1719124088755.png

You can stop mean-mouthing Jane Fonda, asshole. I am a Vietnam Veteran and I was 19 when I was sent over there. Jane Fonda didn't send me there, the fucking US government did, so stick your uninformed crap up your ass. Jane Fonda was a hero who helped to stop the illegal war in Vietnam and don't you forget it. The stigma of "Baby Killers" was due to the American Military 'do what you want' attitude very much like the illegal invasion and occupation of Irak and the illegal torture of innocent men & murder of 1 million innocent men, women and children there. So, fuck you. As far as her supporting the war mongering Biden emissary of the Military-Industrial Complex she ought to suffer but what she did for the US and for us Vietnam Veterans is beyond reproach. So keep her name out your fucking mouth, asshole.

It's not 60 years ago, old man

People across the political spectrum are fighting this American disaster of paranoid, manipulated, aggressive ignorance, including members of Trump's former cabinet and his former staffers.

So yeah, when there is a clear and present danger like this, we'll see people from everywhere trying to help.

Last edited:
People across the political spectrum are fighting this disaster of paranoid, manipulated, aggressive ignorance, including members of Trump's former cabinet and his former staffers.

So yeah, when there is a clear and present danger like this, we'll see people from everywhere trying to help.

Have you lost your mind for real or just going for the easy dopamine hit over and over?

Dude, the suburban liberal wine moms I know aren't this rabid

You can stop mean-mouthing Jane Fonda, asshole. I am a Vietnam Veteran and I was 19 when I was sent over there. Jane Fonda didn't send me there, the fucking US government did, so stick your uninformed crap up your ass. Jane Fonda was a hero who helped to stop the illegal war in Vietnam and don't you forget it. The stigma of "Baby Killers" was due to the American Military 'do what you want' attitude very much like the illegal invasion and occupation of Irak and the illegal torture of innocent men & murder of 1 million innocent men, women and children there. So, fuck you. As far as her supporting the war mongering Biden emissary of the Military-Industrial Complex she ought to suffer but what she did for the US and for us Vietnam Veterans is beyond reproach. So keep her name out your fucking mouth, asshole.
There were soldiers who came home and were not treated well. They were drafted and had very little choice. This was a major Prog war. The costs were massive. again. Prog versus Prog. And the Republicans get the shaft. There are people who trickle out of Viet Nam today and they are not singing the flowers of utopia of their government.

There were soldiers who came home and were not treated well.
True. I wasn't even back more than a few hours when some girl saw the ribbons on my chest so she slandered me. She spoke out of frustration so I foragve her and I hope she eventually realized that the war wasn't my fault and if she could meet me today I think she would appolgise.
They were drafted and had very little choice. This was a major Prog war. The costs were massive. again. Prog versus Prog. And the Republicans get the shaft.
True, true, and true.
There are people who trickle out of Viet Nam today and they are not singing the flowers of utopia of their government.
Fact.

Fonda couldn't even get along with her ultra liberal father. She's a classless c.... You really have to place a high premium on looks to overlook her big mouth. MAGA

Jane Fonda was right about Vietnam and fought to bring our boys home.

The real Traitors were the War Hawks who lied to get us into the war, mislead the public on the wars progress and got 60,000 boys killed

Forum List

Back