Happiness in Islam

take your fight outside PARSEEEEE!!!!
are you defending your wahabi arabs cousin?

huh, cousin parseee who me he ain't MY cousin------
I can't even get into MECCA------or even Yathrib-----I did have
a few uncles over there long long ago-------now----just a few
in Iran-----and Alexandria. Did I ever tell you that my name is
Persian in orgin I mean real Persian------not that crap that was
imported from Arabia. It was a distant relative-----once queen of
Persia BEFORE -------the scum from Arabia showed up
what is your name ?

guess-------you can call me "your majesty" my uncle fixed it up for me
say first letter

I don't know the farsi alphabet-------uhm........we left a long time ago
and I forgot-----------if you want to spell it in Arabic------it is probably aleph---
maybe------I forgot that alphabet too--------we got thrown out of Yathrib.
I never learned Latin. ------not even greek. --------the Lenilenape Indians
of my home town did not have an alphabet

FARHAT-------because I was born on a windy day and my hat blew off
my head and landed FAR AWAY-----it was a FAR-HAT
indian-life2.jpg

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
Allah is Satan and mohommed was a liying pedophile.

Happiness is a feeling that resides in the heart. It is characterized by peace of mind, tranquility, a sense of well-being, and a relaxed disposition. It comes as a result of proper behavior, both inward and outward, and is inspired by strong faith. This is attested to by the Qur’ân and Sunnah.
Allah says:
- Whoever works righteousness as a believer, whether male or female, We will give a good life.

- Then, whoever follows My guidance shall neither go astray nor be distressed. But whoever turns away from My reminder will have a life of hardship.

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
mary was whore and jesus is son of the bitch.also he was faggot .why he didnt married?:biggrin: :beer:
Obviously you are a prick. You ought to know about being gay, faggot.

Allah says:

Mohammad was just that special in-the-law for a few who needed that special 'charge' in the spirit who forgot the rules/commands. People who refuse truth willingly follow lies. Mohammad just made it easy for them, you know like bankers making those easy loans, fly now pay later.

God is Al-Barr – The Benevolent One

This name al-Barr “The Benevolent” is closely related to the Arabic word for piety, birr (with an i), which refers to every form of charity, generosity, and kindness that we as people can carry out.

The name al-Barr (with an a instead of i), however, is a name of God, and it conveys the meaning that everything in existence benefits from Allah’s generosity and goodness.

79-Al-Barr-flower-black.jpg

Indeed, God is both Merciful and Generous, rewarding the least of our good deeds with a tenfold reward. He never punishes a misdeed with anything more than its merit, and He often simply pardons it. God is the Giver of Good...

Since Allah is the Benevolent, and benevolence is one of His attributes, it follows that He loves us to be benevolent to one another.

Allah is Al-Barr - The Benevolent One | About Islam

This name al-Barr “The Benevolent” is closely related to the Arabic word for piety, birr (with an i), which refers to every form of charity, generosity, and kindness that we as people can carry out.

The name al-Barr (with an a instead of i), however, is a name of God, and it conveys the meaning that everything in existence benefits from Allah’s generosity and goodness.

Indeed, God is both Merciful and Generous, rewarding the least of our good deeds with a tenfold reward. He never punishes a misdeed with anything more than its merit, and He often simply pardons it. God is the Giver of Good...

Since Allah is the Benevolent, and benevolence is one of His attributes, it follows that He loves us to be benevolent to one another.

So who's in charge of beheadings, rapes and hand chopping?

Allah is Satan. Jehovah is Good.

So who's in charge of beheadings, rapes and hand chopping?

BISM-ALLAH means IN THE NAME OF ALLAH----thus the beheader and mutilator
and bomb on ass murderer announces that his noble actions are done as an AGENT
for allah ------but the breach of ethics MUST BE SERIOUS------in order for the agent
to DO ALLAH's will----------such as ----failure of one's community to lick the ass of
muhummad------even if the recipient of Allah's will is an infant

allah is not satan------satan is an angel------sort like the kind of angel
everyone hates------THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY. allah is
more like torquemada

same shit

allah is not satan------satan is an angel------sort like the kind of angel
everyone hates------THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY. allah is
more like torquemada
Yes, allah is Satan.

How can you keep pedaling this trash when the Quran clearly states unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement will have their skins burnt off and boiling liquids poured on them for all eternity.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ THE QURAN?

See verses 22.19 to 22.22 and 4.56

Of course you will not read this or reply as you are a spammer who has me on ignore.

How can you keep pedaling this trash when the Quran clearly states unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement will have their skins burnt off and boiling liquids poured on them for all eternity.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ THE QURAN?

See verses 22.19 to 22.22 and 4.56

Of course you will not read this or reply as you are a spammer who has me on ignore.

He has to do it-----it is a manifestation of Islamic piety-----just as much as is tying a bomb
to the ass of one's daughter and nudging her into a church

Forum List

Back