🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy 65th To Israel

Gimme Shelter?” Gimme a break. A patently ridiculous “news” story claiming the Rolling Stones are to play two concerts in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv to mark Israel’s 65th Independence Day in mid-April is gradually spreading across the Internet as fact.

It is featuring in numerous blogs, sparking debates between pro- and anti-Israel advocates, and even graduating to certain mainstream sites that ought to know better, and that will probably rush to take down their embarrassing, copy-cat articles when they read this.
Fools will cry over Stones 'Israel tour' | The Times of Israel

trolls...

says the biggest troll of them all :lol:

sad situation really.. A country founded by masses of people suffering from ptsd from ww2
and then reinforcing it for another 65 years...poor souls they should of just given them utah or a chunk of alaska so they could of lived in peace and healed their wounds

another stupid remark from an ignorant pro palestinian. The creation of the jewish homeland was thought of well before 1948 ! First we hear about " occupation" since 1967 after a war that the arabs initiated now "occupation" started in 1948? These stupid racist pro palestinians can't even get their lies on the same page

I said 1948 ?

The-Rolling-Stones-en-Isra%C3%ABl.jpg

Photoshop?

the-rolling-stones-premiere-the-rolling-stones-crossfire-hurricane-02.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3lbbbUKfvU]The Rolling Stones - Lies (Live 1978) - YouTube[/ame]

So sad the Palestinians couldn't have lived in peace & worked with Israel to share in all the festivities & world contributions from Israel.

sad situation really.. A country founded by masses of people suffering from ptsd from ww2
and then reinforcing it for another 65 years...poor souls they should of just given them utah or a chunk of alaska so they could of lived in peace and healed their wounds

another stupid remark from an ignorant pro palestinian. The creation of the jewish homeland was thought of well before 1948 ! First we hear about " occupation" since 1967 after a war that the arabs initiated now "occupation" started in 1948? These stupid racist pro palestinians can't even get their lies on the same page

I said 1948 ?

Try reading your posts, You're the ignorant fool who said Israel was created after WW 2 because the Jewish people were suffering from PTSD That would mean 1948. As stated before. You are a liar. The Jewish State was thought of well before WW 2

LOUD PROUD VETERAN.................YUK YUK YUK

Pride is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins in Christianity, did you know that

Another is lying, supporting thieves and dissembling or is that too long a word for you

Yes we jews were desperate after Hitler and our own moral standards fell short of jewish tradition and we STOLE all but 6% of palestine as a result

and we have been lying, killing and thieving ever since

and stoopid fools like you...veteran of what exactly.......killing gooks geeks or other non american sub humans probably in the name of democracy and USA arms comapny profits probably are all too easily duped

kindly be a veteran of something better...like learning and telling the truths...truths plural because there are many contradictory truths about israel and palestine

too many i would think for a stoopid american simpleton like you, but please make me wrong

V.

Another is lying, supporting thieves and dissembling or is that too long a word for you

Yes we jews were desperate after Hitler and our own moral standards fell short of jewish tradition and we STOLE all but 6% of palestine as a result

and stoopid fools like you...veteran of what exactly.......killing gooks geeks or other non american sub humans probably in the name of democracy and USA arms comapny profits probably are all too easily duped

kindly be a veteran of something better...like learning and telling the truths...truths plural because there are many contradictory truths about israel and palestine

too many i would think for a stoopid american simpleton like you, but please make me wrong

Another Subhuman Antisemetic poster who can't stand the fact that the JEWISH State exists, Another liar who insists that the Jewish State wasn't thought of until after WW 2. Another Antisemetic Scumbag who denies that the Arabs have been killing Jews and trying to alleviate Israel since 1948. What "gooks" and subhumans are we" killing?" The Arabs are Subhuman? I agree ! What part of "Palestine" did we steal?"Palestine" didn't exist before 1948 you Scumbag and never will Israel is here to stay , Deal with it you ignorant Simpleton

Let us all join together to share in the excitement of Israel's 65th birthday. So many dignitaries & entertainers will be participating. Even the Rolling Stones that many say are the all time greatest band in the world are there to join in the festivities of peace & love. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Rolling Stones Mock Pro-Palestinians and Honour Israel's 65th Birthday

In my humble opinion, it's extremely stupid to propagate a lie that's so easy to bust.

Fools will cry over Stones 'Israel tour' | The Times of Israel

I proves the OP to be a liar but also goes to prove how stupid his cause is, in that they need to lie to gain support.

rolling-stones.jpg

The-Rolling-Stones-en-Isra%C3%ABl.jpg

Wow, so many photoshop jobs to back up the same rubbish.

Just how stupid are the pro Israeli lot?

I said 1948 ?

Try reading your posts, You're the ignorant fool who said Israel was created after WW 2 because the Jewish people were suffering from PTSD That would mean 1948. As stated before. You are a liar. The Jewish State was thought of well before WW 2

thought of...it was...thought of....so now thought of and founded are the same words ?...

V.

Another Subhuman Antisemetic poster who can't stand the fact that the JEWISH State exists, Another liar who insists that the Jewish State wasn't thought of until after WW 2. Another Antisemetic Scumbag who denies that the Arabs have been killing Jews and trying to ELIMINATE Israel since 1948. What "gooks" and subhumans are we" killing?" The Arabs are Subhuman? I agree ! What part of "Palestine" did we steal?"Palestine" didn't exist before 1948 you Scumbag and never will Israel is here to stay , Deal with it you ignorant Simpleton

I initially posted this in a poorly lighted room , One more time

I said 1948 ?

thought of...it was...thought of....so now thought of and founded are the same words ?...

Just admit you're a Pro Palestinian liar

Forum List

Back