🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy 65th To Israel

Try reading your posts, You're the ignorant fool who said Israel was created after WW 2 because the Jewish people were suffering from PTSD That would mean 1948. As stated before. You are a liar. The Jewish State was thought of well before WW 2

thought of...it was...thought of....so now thought of and founded are the same words ?...

Just admit you're a Pro Palestinian liar

Just admit founded and thought of are two completely different things...bozo

thought of...it was...thought of....so now thought of and founded are the same words ?...

Just admit you're the one who claimed Israel was founded because of the Holodcaust you Pro- Palestinian Moron which is not true. Just admit you are a Liar. All Pro Palestinians are

Just admit you're the one who claimed Israel was founded because of the Holodcaust you Pro- Palestinian Moron which is not true. Just admit you are a Liar. All Pro Palestinians are

so now you move the goal post...again ?..lol...I never made any statement that Israel was founded because of the holocaust and you can provide no such statement by me...so stop your lies

LOUD PROUD VETERAN.................YUK YUK YUK

Pride is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins in Christianity, did you know that

Another is lying, supporting thieves and dissembling or is that too long a word for you

Yes we jews were desperate after Hitler and our own moral standards fell short of jewish tradition and we STOLE all but 6% of palestine as a result

and we have been lying, killing and thieving ever since

and stoopid fools like you...veteran of what exactly.......killing gooks geeks or other non american sub humans probably in the name of democracy and USA arms comapny profits probably are all too easily duped

kindly be a veteran of something better...like learning and telling the truths...truths plural because there are many contradictory truths about israel and palestine

too many i would think for a stoopid american simpleton like you, but please make me wrong

Another stupid Pro Palestinian who lies claiming we " stole Palestine " ( A country that never existed and never will )Israel is here, you bigoted Racist. Get used to it

so now you move the goal post...again ?..lol...I never made any statement that Israel was founded because of the holocaust and you can provide no such statement by me...so stop your lies

Yes you did, you lying Pro Palestinian Moron. Israel was created because of PTSD AFTER the. War ?? That includes the HOLOCAUST especially to the Jewish people. Israel was thought of long before you bigoted racist .

LOUD PROUD VETERAN.................YUK YUK YUK

Pride is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins in Christianity, did you know that

Another is lying, supporting thieves and dissembling or is that too long a word for you

Yes we jews were desperate after Hitler and our own moral standards fell short of jewish tradition and we STOLE all but 6% of palestine as a result

and we have been lying, killing and thieving ever since

and stoopid fools like you...veteran of what exactly.......killing gooks geeks or other non american sub humans probably in the name of democracy and USA arms comapny profits probably are all too easily duped

kindly be a veteran of something better...like learning and telling the truths...truths plural because there are many contradictory truths about israel and palestine

too many i would think for a stoopid american simpleton like you, but please make me wrong

Another stupid Pro Palestinian who lies claiming we " stole Palestine " ( A country that never existed and never will )Israel is here, you bigoted Racist. Get used to it
Define "we."

Forum List

Back