Happy Easter to everyone on the USMB politics forum

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
For this one day lets all come together as Americans and rejoice in Jesus birth, death, and resurrection. Let us all live together as he taught. What divides us is small, what unites us is huge. We are one. We are America.

For this one day lets all come together as Americans and rejoice in Jesus birth, death, and resurrection. Let us all live together as he taught. What divides us is small, what unites us is huge. We are one. We are America.
Let us all live together as he taught.

^Empty biannual platitude.

your partisan anger only hurts you. Sorry

Neither partisan nor anger. Simple truth.

Cadbury creme eggs are where it's at!

they are good, and you are off ignore for one day.

:laugh2:

I may remove him from ignore permanently and put you on. But that has nothing to do with wishing everyone well on this special day. I wish you health and happiness.

I believe Jesus has you on permanent ignore.

Agree completely, Happy Easter to all who celebrate it. And Happy Passover to those who celebrate Passover. We are all Americans, united by nothing more than an idea. An idea that has lasted for hundreds of years now, and one that the current bickering and hatred will not and cannot wilt. Jesus teaches us to listen to others. More of that would be a good thing.

Cadbury creme eggs are where it's at!

they are good, and you are off ignore for one day.

:laugh2:

I may remove him from ignore permanently and put you on. But that has nothing to do with wishing everyone well on this special day. I wish you health and happiness.

I believe Jesus has you on permanent ignore.

I continue to wish you health and happiness. You will not change my mind with your mindless insults.

Happy Easter. Getting ready for my yearly listen to Jesus Christ Superstar.

1970 Original London Concept Recording- Full Album

Forum List

Back