Happy Indigenous People's Day!!!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
one day soon all over America Columbus Day will be known as Indigenous People's Day

10151226_915976801746632_191182199968678554_n.jpg

Indians should thank Columbus for discovering them and teaching them to read and write and not live like animals in smelly tents.

I don't have a problem recognizing the indigenous peoples of America, what is the problem? Custer died for our sins as the bumper sticker says. We should recognize the efforts of Columbus as a explorer and a iconoclast, not focus just focus on just the bad.

I don't have a problem recognizing the indigenous peoples of America, what is the problem? Custer died for our sins as the bumper sticker says. We should recognize the efforts of Columbus as a explorer and a iconoclast, not focus just focus on just the bad.
An explorer? He messed up on his calculations and missed his mark by about 5k miles..Not to swift if you ask me...

An explorer? He messed up on his calculations and missed his mark by about 5k miles..Not to swift if you ask me...

Probably should have used the GPS... Right.?

Forum List

Back