"Hardcore Pawn" Pretty Much A Reflection Of Modern Day Agressive & Demandng Liberals.

I'm wondering how anyone can tell what party someone is just from watching them on a "reality" show.

Are you telepathically reading them through the television?

Haven't watch the show yet, but after this post I can assume there are many blacks on that show. Before you call me racist, my assumption is based on 95% of blacks voted for Barry.

Now tell me if I am wrong.

:stupid:
And who hasn't seen some if not most episodes of Pawn Stars. You can't help but watch the program and say to yourself, Yup, Obama Supporters! or, God, and these are the types of people who voted for Obama. Right. Pretty much in every episode there will be one or two dodo-birds who will approach a salesperson(one of the two siblings) and demand that they give them 100 to 500 dollars for a piece of jewelry worth $50.00. "Eye Ain't Leevin Till Yuse Gib Me My Five Hundred {F##!!ing} Dollars! Dumb Bioooch !!!
:argue:
When you see how uneducated and poor most of their customers are, it's a perfect example of what happens when we allow Liberals or Far Left Democrats to run a state.
And god, all of the lame excuses why they need the money! {if your that down and out, THEN MOVE FURTHER SOUTH !!!}
:cuckoo:

Black people sure are ignorant aren't they? I'm surprised we let them vote

Ever watch Honey boo boo and Duck Dynasty?
Conservative voters sure are stupid

Just a note....Reality TV is not real

did any of you see that butthead come in the store and try to pawn a cabbage patch doll for a few hundred? he was kicked out of his apt. and was broke. Gee, I wonder why? {he looked sooo (word that starts with "G"}. lets just say he had a
"Pansy Attack" when he was asked to leave.

Ame®icano;6934158 said:
I'm wondering how anyone can tell what party someone is just from watching them on a "reality" show.

Haven't watch the show yet, but after this post I can assume there are many blacks on that show. Before you call me racist, my assumption is based on 95% of blacks voted for Barry.

Can you be sure they even voted?

Ame®icano;6934158 said:

Considering the way they act on the show (only saw one epsiode and never again), i doubt they can even read a ballot

Saw that show for the first time last Tuesday.
It's like watching Hoarders.
It's so shockingly bad, you can't imagine it getting any worse, but it does!

Ame®icano;6934158 said:

Considering the way they act on the show (only saw one epsiode and never again), i doubt they can even read a ballot

So.....................you only saw one episode, and based on what you saw, you thought they couldn't even read?

So.......................if they can't read, and they can't read a ballot (your own words), how the fuck can you possibly even hint about who they voted for?

Keep going.................your racism is showing.................

I Am watching it cause there's nothing else entertaining on.

I'm watching a documentary called Ingredients: Who's Your Farmer.

You'll like these people. They probably all watch the dumb ass "reality" shows too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0au3KJqNU]Interview in Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

Where on earth did these guys get the notion that the party of Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, and Rush Limbaugh represents God?

I have seen the show maybe twice. I find the owners obnoxious, rude, and disgusting. The customers are worse. I haven't wasted my time with it further.

Hardcore Pawn is fake as are all reality TV shows

There is a producer who orchestrates the action and creates the drama.

"Hey buddy......want to be on TV? Here's what I want you to do"

"Ashley, you are being too nice to Seth.....start a fight"

Last edited:
did any of you see that butthead come in the store and try to pawn a cabbage patch doll for a few hundred? he was kicked out of his apt. and was broke. Gee, I wonder why? {he looked sooo (word that starts with "G"}. lets just say he had a

Whew...for a minute I thought you were only racist. Good to know you're homophobic too. You should run for office somewhere in the south.

Whew...for a minute I thought you were only racist. Good to know you're homophobic too. You should run for office somewhere in the south.

Tiger hits from both sides

Hardcore Pawn is shot in Detroit... Detroit is predominantly Democrat by a huge margin. Come on... This can't be that hard.

:stupid:
And who hasn't seen some if not most episodes of Pawn Stars. You can't help but watch the program and say to yourself, Yup, Obama Supporters! or, God, and these are the types of people who voted for Obama. Right. Pretty much in every episode there will be one or two dodo-birds who will approach a salesperson(one of the two siblings) and demand that they give them 100 to 500 dollars for a piece of jewelry worth $50.00. "Eye Ain't Leevin Till Yuse Gib Me My Five Hundred {F##!!ing} Dollars! Dumb Bioooch !!!
:argue:
When you see how uneducated and poor most of their customers are, it's a perfect example of what happens when we allow Liberals or Far Left Democrats to run a state.
And god, all of the lame excuses why they need the money! {if your that down and out, THEN MOVE FURTHER SOUTH !!!}
:cuckoo:

That show is great. Its like a whole show dedicated to showing the world the real face of Obama-voters.

Forum List

Back