Harley Riders

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Are you going to sell de-badge or destroy your bike?

For those unaware of the back story HD's ultra woke board two years ago put an ultra woke German CEO in charge and corporate has now come out as woke. This includes moving at least some manufacturing to Thailand. The backlash has been swift and massive. The HD booth at Sturgis which is normally packed was a ghost town this year. People are de-badging their bikes though some are resorting to more extreme measures.
If ya want a new American made cruiser get an Indian before supplies dry up and prices skyrocket.........

indianmotorcycles.png

I wouldn't go destroying pre-woke Harleys, that seems a bit extreme.

Myself, I like inline 4s with 4 valves/cylinder. I can mess with just about all of them, though.

In my geographical area of Western Pennsylvania, Harley's outnumber all other bikes combined by at least 2-1. When you consider that Harley's cost twice as much, their dominance of the local market is total.

Regrettably, I have sold my last MC and am left with a closet full of riding gear and accessories that basically no one wants.

Did you miss the part where it probably won't be American made much longer? Made in Thailand..........
And the ultra woke CEO has made HD "woke"?
Yeah, but Sparky's is pre-those-days, as are most on the road now.
I imagine they will increase in value to stupid amounts soon.

Forum List

Back