HARPA: Ivanka pushes gun control & psychological profiling

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HARPA: Ivanka Pushes Gun Control & Weaponized Psychological Profiling
A new bureaucracy to control mental illness and “dangerous” people is being pushed by Ivanka & the Suzanne Wright Foundation — HARPA.

If DARPA & #BigTech think your speech is dangerous, won’t YOU be considered dangerous?

Will they stop at confiscating your guns or will this turn into classic Soviet-style tyranny where political dissidents are accused of being “insane?”

------------------------------------------------------

Well the stooges won't get it until it gets them personally oh then it makes since right lmao... awww little to late..

If she is a reflection of her daddy's attitude perhaps President Trump doesn't need a second term.

How very Jewish of Yael Kushner.

This is how they are going to remove guns. It is a rather old idea but an effective one. It will get to the point where citizens will have to prove their sanity as opposed to the state proving their insanity.

This is how they are going to remove guns. It is a rather old idea but an effective one. It will get to the point where citizens will have to prove their sanity as opposed to the state proving their insanity.
That guilty until proven innocent has been a theme for awhile and people have been buying right into it.

That guilty until proven innocent has been a theme for awhile and people have been buying right into it.
There are workarounds...with Jews...there are always workarounds...e.g. 'mentally unfit' 'danger to him/herself and/or society'

"This is how they are going to remove guns." Jews? Kushners? DJT?

There are workarounds...with Jews...there are always workarounds...e.g. 'mentally unfit' 'danger to him/herself and/or society'
Claiming "Jews" is a pretty broad statement. The injustice we have seen came from people who claim to be Christians. You are free to label groups if you like. I prefer to judge each individual on their own merits unless a group of some sort is calling for injustice to be perpetuated against others.

Trump's IRS already Revokes Passports if they believe you owe taxes. Soon He will take drivers license, guns, ammo, property & freedom!

Trump's IRS already Revokes Passports if they believe you owe taxes. Soon He will take drivers license, guns, ammo, property & freedom!
How many and who has had their passport revoked?

Everyone who the IRS believes Owes a tax debt of $51,000 or more, including penalties and interest. Trump's IRS thugs took mine.

And your lefttarded ass probably wants to do away with guns.
I just figure because you are a typical dem parrot.

Everyone who the IRS believes Owes a tax debt of $51,000 or more, including penalties and interest. Trump's IRS thugs took mine.
Rod says that was Obama's IRS that president Trump inherited that did that.

Trump & Repubtards have been in power nearly 3 years now & they revoked mine 3 days ago. That's all Trump!

Trump & Repubtards have been in power nearly 3 years now & they revoked mine 3 days ago. That's all Trump!
So why are you in arrears?

"This is how they are going to remove guns." Jews? Kushners? DJT?
It's no secret that Jews hate guns...unless of course they are leading the execution squads.
Here, I will let a Jew explain it to you.
WHY JEWS HATE GUNS

If Ivanka is really doing that, pushing for gun control and profiling and all that garbage....

I absolutely disagree with her.

What she is doing -if she is doing it- is WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! :mad-61:

I don't actually owe taxes. My computer crashed causing me to delay my filings, so they assume I owe $70K

I don't actually owe taxes. My computer crashed causing me to delay my filings, so they assume I owe $70K
Well shit happens. I had a book keeper screw mine up years ago but the IRS was exceptionally good to work with when I explained the whole situation. Ultimately after a few of those I turned it all over to a really good accountant and if I needed any typing or other secretarial work done I just hired it out like any other piece work.

Forum List

Back