Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
You can be sure obozo is behind this. He forced florida to prosecute zimbo and when that didn't work he told the cops to just make stuff up!!!

George Zimmerman Was Pulled Over Again | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sep. 26, 2013 3
George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Florida for having excessive tint on his windows, according to local media.

The stop happened last month but was not revealed until Thursday.

Zimmerman told the Florida Highway Patrol he put the tinting on his windows because of death threats he has received since a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, WKMG-TV reported. He also reportedly had tags that were improperly displayed.

The Aug. 19 stop in Brevard County marks the third known time Zimmerman has been pulled over by police since his acquittal: It took place after he was pulled over for speeding in Texas but before another speeding incident in Lake Mary, Fla.

Earlier this month, police were called after Zimmerman’s estranged wife claimed he threatened her and her father. Shellie Zimmerman, who recently filed for divorce, and her father both opted not to press charges in the incident.

• Banned
That wife-beating thing was exposed as a lie when the wife refused to press charges. When you make obozo mad, he orders the govt to get you somehow.

• Banned
I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

Window tinting should be illegal. Hit and run drivers love it.

• Banned
Yer stupid.

Note: many vehicles (including my Cherokee) have tint from the factory.

Hey stupid. Most cars have factory tint and this needs to end. Factory and after-market. Hit and runners love tint.

That wife-beating thing was exposed as a lie when the wife refused to press charges. When you make obozo mad, he orders the govt to get you somehow.

Women usually refuse to press charges when they are beaten by their partner. It does not mean they are liars. Many years ago, my partner hit me and I had to be helped by other people and hide from his rage. There was blood and broken skin from where he hit me, in the face. When the police were called, they urged me not to press charges. Being a young woman, I was swayed by the authorities and didn't. Should have....He went on to batter me two more times before I finally left him. The point is, just because a woman doesn't press charges, it doesn't mean the claim of being beaten or battered isn't true.

Last edited:

Women usually refuse to press charges when they are beaten by their partner. It does not mean they are liars. Many years ago, my partner hit me and I had to be helped by other people and hide from his rage. There was blood and broken skin from where he hit me, in the face. When the police were called, they urged me not to press charges. Being a young woman, I was swayed by the authorities and didn't. Should have....He went on to batter me two more times before I finally left him. The point is, just because a woman doesn't press charges, it doesn't mean the claim of being beaten or battered isn't true.

I can't imagine why a fella would end up smacking you around...you're so warm and cuddly.....was he a negro by any chance? :eusa_eh:

I can't imagine why a fella would end up smacking you around...you're so warm and cuddly.....was he a negro by any chance? :eusa_eh:

You are a bitch ass coward for that fake marine.

Yep, BullKurtz falls into the category of "beneath contempt." Only women who deserve it are beaten and only black men beat women. BullKKurtz is obviously a very ignorant, low intelligence jackasss.

:lol: C'mon Jamal, you sayin you ain't slapped around some Becky ho before? Sheeeeeit.

Yep, BullKurtz falls into the category of "beneath contempt." Only women who deserve it are beaten and only black men beat women. BullKKurtz is obviously a very ignorant, low intelligence jackasss.

Assplastics' fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

:lol: C'mon Jamal, you sayin you ain't slapped around some Becky ho before? Sheeeeeit.

Not worth it Gomer Pyle. Don't try and project what you do on everyone else. I know it hurts you were turned down for military service. Go back to reading your Soldier of Fortune magazines so you stay current on the lingo.

Assleapass's fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

Obviously you do deserve something: being on my ignore list. :bye1:

Assplastics' fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

White men are know to smack around white women. Whats your point?

Not worth it Gomer Pyle. Don't try and project what you do on everyone else. I know it hurts you were turned down for military service. Go back to reading your Soldier of Fortune magazines so you stay current on the lingo.

Or what...you gonna shoot me in the eye with your "sniper rifle" (by Daisy) are ya? :lol:

Forum List

Back