Harris-Biden Administration Plan to Destroy Law and Order on our Streets

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats may not want to defund the police, but they are more open than ever to reimagining public safety.

I doubt it but let's hope so.

Democrats may not want to defund the police, but they are more open than ever to reimagining public safety.

Democrats want to destroy law enforcement and let violent criminals out on the streets. Democrat mayor's and city council's are already pushing to defund law enforcement.

Democrats want to destroy law enforcement and let violent criminals out on the streets. Democrat mayor's and city council's are already pushing to defund law enforcement.

You seem bitter?

Actually tramp wants to send less money to the states, and Biden wants to send more money to states. So actually tramp is helping to defund the police and firemen.

You seem bitter?
No. It's just the truth.

Actually tramp wants to send less money to the states, and Biden wants to send more money to states. So actually tramp is helping to defund the police and firemen.
Now you have proven yourself a total dumbass. Don't confuse bilking taxpayers out of money to rebuild Democratic controlled cities that allowed BLM terrorist to burn down neighborhoods with $$$ for law enforcement. Also, community policing is a recipe to let violent gang's run the streets.

Last edited:

Now you have proven yourself a total dumbass. Don't confuse belkin taxpayers out of money to rebuild Democratic controlled cities that allowed BLM terrorist to burn down neighborhoods with $$$ for law enforcement. Also, community policing is a recipe to let violent gang's run the streets.

I don't even know what belkin taxpayers money is, what is it? Most cities are Democratic and you said " disaster for the security of law abiding citizens"
Most democrats are law abiding citizens.

JUSTICE Act, a bill spearheaded by Republican Sen. Tim Scott in June. On issues like deescalation training guidelines, data collection, and body cameras, the bill’s policies read as though they were taken directly from the Democrats’ 2016 platform. In some areas, like limiting the use of chokeholds, it goes even further than the Democrats did in 2016.

“The Democratic 2016 criminal justice plan is eerily similar to the current Republican plan being pushed by Senator Scott,” says Arthur Rizer, director of the criminal justice program at the center-right R Street Institute. “It reminds me of how Obamacare was a total rip-off of the Republican Bob Dole plan.”

That makes what happened next even more surprising. When the JUSTICE Act came to the floor for a vote, every single Senate Republican, including staunch law-and-order advocates like Sens. Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz, voted for it. But the legislation still didn’t make it through the Senate because all but three Senate Democrats voted against it

~S~

Well let's hope that they can now come together for some sort of real reform. I doubt it but we can hope.

Now you have proven yourself a total dumbass. Don't confuse belkin taxpayers out of money to rebuild Democratic controlled cities that allowed BLM terrorist to burn down neighborhoods with $$$ for law enforcement. Also, community policing is a recipe to let violent gang's run the streets.

I don't even know what belkin taxpayers money is, what is it? Most cities are Democratic and you said " disaster for the security of law abiding citizens"
You mean like these law abiding Democrats?

You have a president arguing to violate people's Constitutional right by not counting their votes. If there ever was a reason to riot that is a very good one.

Well let's hope that they can now come together for some sort of real reform. I doubt it but we can hope.
There will be no coming together. The illegitimate Harris-Biden administration must be thwarted at their every move.

Vice-president and Commander in Chief Kamala Harris and the cardboard cutout from Delaware have a law enforcement plan that will be a disaster for the security of law abiding citizens.

Oh, yes.

And they will find much local support.

Here in Los Angeles, the local district attorney (prosecutor) has lost reelection, even though being a woman of color. She was opposed by BLM for not being tough enough on cops.

Her successor is a Hispanic gentlemen (born in Cuba) who is very "progressive" and promises that there will be less incarceration.

There will be no coming together. The illegitimate Harris-Biden administration must be thwarted at their every move.

You'll probably have to find a way to get rid of McConnell for that. It's not going to be long before you all start calling him a RINO.

You have a president arguing to violate people's Constitutional right by not counting their votes. If there ever was a reason to riot that is a very good one.
You have no right to vote it is a privilege. In a democratic republic power rest in the hands of a people entitled to vote. Age requirements, citizenship requirements and residency requirements all apply. Mail-in ballots are suspect in this regard. Nobody is trying to stop any of bed vote. Example: the vote counting machines in Michigan have been proven to count thousands of votes intended for Republicans instead for Democrats. That's good cause to pause and fix the problem.

JUSTICE Act, a bill spearheaded by Republican Sen. Tim Scott in June. On issues like deescalation training guidelines, data collection, and body cameras, the bill’s policies read as though they were taken directly from the Democrats’ 2016 platform. In some areas, like limiting the use of chokeholds, it goes even further than the Democrats did in 2016.

“The Democratic 2016 criminal justice plan is eerily similar to the current Republican plan being pushed by Senator Scott,” says Arthur Rizer, director of the criminal justice program at the center-right R Street Institute. “It reminds me of how Obamacare was a total rip-off of the Republican Bob Dole plan.”

That makes what happened next even more surprising. When the JUSTICE Act came to the floor for a vote, every single Senate Republican, including staunch law-and-order advocates like Sens. Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz, voted for it. But the legislation still didn’t make it through the Senate because all but three Senate Democrats voted against it

~S~

I remember Dole wanted to cut Medicare, it was probably when the Medicare Advantage Plan was discussed.

And Clintons wanted somewhat the ACA
Clinton health care plan of 1993

You'll probably have to find a way to get rid of McConnell for that. It's not going to be long before you all start calling him a RINO.

He won't be maj in Jan , the 2 senators , the democrats will win.

Forum List

Back