Harris-Biden Administration Plan to Destroy Law and Order on our Streets

Well let's hope that they can now come together for some sort of real reform. I doubt it but we can hope.
No reform is needed. Just let law enforcement do their job.

Harrassing and killing people for walking home should never be considered simply doing their job.

What happened to Elijah McClain? Protests help bring new attention to his death
You try to be a police officer for a night in an urban shithole. You couldn't do it.

JUSTICE Act, a bill spearheaded by Republican Sen. Tim Scott in June. On issues like deescalation training guidelines, data collection, and body cameras, the bill’s policies read as though they were taken directly from the Democrats’ 2016 platform. In some areas, like limiting the use of chokeholds, it goes even further than the Democrats did in 2016.

“The Democratic 2016 criminal justice plan is eerily similar to the current Republican plan being pushed by Senator Scott,” says Arthur Rizer, director of the criminal justice program at the center-right R Street Institute. “It reminds me of how Obamacare was a total rip-off of the Republican Bob Dole plan.”

That makes what happened next even more surprising. When the JUSTICE Act came to the floor for a vote, every single Senate Republican, including staunch law-and-order advocates like Sens. Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz, voted for it. But the legislation still didn’t make it through the Senate because all but three Senate Democrats voted against it

~S~

I remember Dole wanted to cut Medicare, it was probably when the Medicare Advantage Plan was discussed.

And Clintons wanted somewhat the ACA
Clinton health care plan of 1993

Hillycare!
1604750781310.png

went down in insurance cabal flames!

~S~

Well let's hope that they can now come together for some sort of real reform. I doubt it but we can hope.
There will be no coming together. The illegitimate Harris-Biden administration must be thwarted at their every move.

You'll probably have to find a way to get rid of McConnell for that. It's not going to be long before you all start calling him a RINO.

He won't be maj in Jan , the 2 senators , the democrats will win.
Republicans will control Senate after a double win in Georgia run-offs. Apparently you don't understand that Republican vote was split in a top two primary.

JUSTICE Act, a bill spearheaded by Republican Sen. Tim Scott in June. On issues like deescalation training guidelines, data collection, and body cameras, the bill’s policies read as though they were taken directly from the Democrats’ 2016 platform. In some areas, like limiting the use of chokeholds, it goes even further than the Democrats did in 2016.

“The Democratic 2016 criminal justice plan is eerily similar to the current Republican plan being pushed by Senator Scott,” says Arthur Rizer, director of the criminal justice program at the center-right R Street Institute. “It reminds me of how Obamacare was a total rip-off of the Republican Bob Dole plan.”

That makes what happened next even more surprising. When the JUSTICE Act came to the floor for a vote, every single Senate Republican, including staunch law-and-order advocates like Sens. Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz, voted for it. But the legislation still didn’t make it through the Senate because all but three Senate Democrats voted against it

~S~

I remember Dole wanted to cut Medicare, it was probably when the Medicare Advantage Plan was discussed.

And Clintons wanted somewhat the ACA
Clinton health care plan of 1993

Hillycare!
View attachment 412495
went down in insurance cabal flames!

~S~
American people rejected it through their elected representatives. Plan never had even close to a majority of support from the people.

No reform is needed. Just let law enforcement do their job.

Harrassing and killing people for walking home should never be considered simply doing their job.

What happened to Elijah McClain? Protests help bring new attention to his death
You try to be a police officer for a night in an urban shithole. You couldn't do it.

I couldn't be a rocket scientist either but that doesn't mean we should allow rocket scientists to intentionally do things to get people hurt or killed.

There will be no coming together. The illegitimate Harris-Biden administration must be thwarted at their every move.

You'll probably have to find a way to get rid of McConnell for that. It's not going to be long before you all start calling him a RINO.

He won't be maj in Jan , the 2 senators , the democrats will win.
Republicans will control Senate after a double win in Georgia run-offs. Apparently you don't understand that Republican vote was split in a top two primary.

There is a decent argument to be made that the people of Georgia doesn't dislike their Senators as much as they did Trump.

Their Senators did at least generally act like adults.

Vice-president and Commander in Chief Kamala Harris and the cardboard cutout from Delaware have a law enforcement plan that will be a disaster for the security of law abiding citizens.
Another right wing Hoax? If only right wingers had better solutions at lower cost instead of nothing but Hoax.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Forum List

Back