Harris: We’re Willing to Compromise on Border by Having Congress Pass Our Security Package

Yes .. did she do it in Venn Diagram language? Without watching coverage ... she probably laughed alot ... her tell on how she is confident with her recommendations.

Good 'ol Harris .. the diversity hire politician.

Vice President Kamala Harris discussed the Biden administration’s stance on immigration and the border, expressing a desire for bipartisan consensus to address the broken immigration system.

It's not broken, it's just not being enforced you stupid cow!

It hasn't been enforced for decades.

Not same as it ever was.....There weren't over 10 million border crashers until Pedo Pete stopped even a modicum of enforcement.

Those coming across the borders you are complaining about are coming legally.

Later she admitted:

suck.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris discussed the Biden administration’s stance on immigration and the border, expressing a desire for bipartisan consensus to address the broken immigration system.

It's not broken, it's just not being enforced you stupid cow!

House Republicans don't want a deal, they don't want border security.

What they want first and foremost is to just kiss the Trump ring and have an excuse to obstruct anything that could be construed as a win for Joe Biden.

Tell us, what other international laws are you willing to allow trump U.S. laws?

You one worlders are going to destroy us.
I'm not a one-worlder, dope.

There's a reason that the border crashers are discarding all their identification -including passports- at the border...One of the big ones is that they don't fucking belong here.

What they want first and foremost is to just kiss the Trump ring and have an excuse to obstruct anything that could be construed as a win for Joe Biden.

If it means no more money for Ukraine and who knows where else for the wars, I'll not be that upset if Trump wins.

Oh jeez, not this disingenuous chickenshit.

The only thing that chunk of shit legislation will do is fund the spending up of the abused asylum process.

I'm not a one-worlder, dope.

And yet you are. You are arguing for some international law trumping U.S. law so get out of here.

There's a reason that the border crashers are discarding all their identification -including passports- at the border...One of the big ones is that they don't fucking belong here.

Up to the U.S. courts, not international laws.

If it means no more money for Ukraine and who knows where else for the wars, I'll not be that upset if Trump wins.

Keep smoking that pipe.

Republicans will get historically destroyed at the voting booth in 2024 if they fail to fund Ukraine, they will never commit that scuicide and Johnson will be removed real soon if he keeps holding it up. There are at least some Republicans for whom this is a serious deal breaker and all Democrats need is a few more votes to flush him down the toilet.

Keep smoking that pipe. Republicans will get historically destroyed at the voting booth in 2024 if they fail to fund Ukraine.

I'm doubting that. You aren't paying attention. The wars along with his age is why people are telling the (D)'s to dump Biden.

Forum List

Back