Harvard hospital taking down portraits of white men

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, is taking down its prominent display of its past medical legends because too many are white men.
Harvard Hospital Taking Down Portraits of White Men

When you live in a nation filled with white who can be the dumbest easily manipulated stupid asses it really makes you wonder what in the FK is wrong with these lunatic morons.

Many of us are whites , and we see the LEFTIST LUNATIC WHITES being the dumbest gawd dam morons around.
Your own doings are going to turn around and bite you pathetid idiots in your own asses, your gonna get your own bs biting you back so hard you won't miss why it happened. Even if you are Queen or King of the idiots.

Good. After getting rid of the white portraits, it’s time to get rid of the white employees.

The source story: In an about-face, hospital will disperse portraits of past white male luminaries, put the focus on diversity - The Boston Globe

Many of the paintings have spent decades in the prestigious spot. They hang in a room that hosts a growing array of cultural events, including the hospital’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration. Now they’ll be dispersed to department conference rooms and lobbies throughout the hospital.

The hospital’s president, Dr. Betsy Nabel, said she had considered ending the tradition of hanging pictures of retired chairs in the auditorium for several years, especially as more women and minorities train as doctors at the hospital. Of 1,631 residents and fellows training at the Brigham, 45 percent are women and 9 percent are black or Hispanic. Asians make up 28 percent of trainees; they are not considered an underrepresented minority in medicine.

“I have watched the faces of individuals as they have come into Bornstein,’’ Nabel said in an interview in her office last week. “I have watched them look at the walls. I read on their faces ‘Interesting. but I am not represented here.’ That got me thinking maybe it’s time that we think about respecting our past in a different way.’’

Killer King.
That would be a good name for the operation.
Killer King was what Martin Luther King Jr hospital was called before it was closed for killing too many patients. Since those who died were black or Mexican I can't see where it mattered how many there were.

It got to be laughable. It started out as the Charles Drew Martin Luther King Jr Medical Complex but so many people died, the Drew family withdrew their name. What difference did it make? It id still blacks killing blacks.

Yes, Martin Luther King hospital was so bad that police officers begged their colleagues to NEVER take them there in an emergency.

It was so bad that the proudly liberal Los Angeles Times was forced to expose the horrible and shameful conditions: "Doctors" who signed in each morning and then left for the day, "technicians" who did not give needed tests because the machines were too complicated for them to use, etc.

The Caucasians who bad-mouth their own ethnicity in order to prove how tolerant they are, are the first ones to make sure that they and their loved ones get medical treatment from a Caucasian (or Asian) doctor.

What is happening at Harvard is but a grim harbinger of what is coming to the entire country.

Yes, Martin Luther King hospital was so bad that police officers begged their colleagues to NEVER take them there in an emergency.

It was so bad that the proudly liberal Los Angeles Times was forced to expose the horrible and shameful conditions: "Doctors" who signed in each morning and then left for the day, "technicians" who did not give needed tests because the machines were too complicated for them to use, etc.

The Caucasians who bad-mouth their own ethnicity in order to prove how tolerant they are, are the first ones to make sure that they and their loved ones get medical treatment from a Caucasian (or Asian) doctor.

What is happening at Harvard is but a grim harbinger of what is coming to the entire country.
Yep you crackas all be disappearin

This is dumb -- let the portraits remain as they are -- its not their fault that blacks are inferior so of course there will be mostly white doctors memorialized.

You blacks have your Ben Carson already, what else do you want?

Forum List

Back