Has anyone gotten texts to vote?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So at work today everyone seemed to be getting texts to vote, but they had no idea where they were coming from. However, I noticed that some did not. The one thing they had in common that did not get a text was, they were white males.

Coincidence?

Anyone else experience this?

So at work today everyone seemed to be getting texts to vote, but they had no idea where they were coming from. However, I noticed that some did not. The one thing they had in common that did not get a text was, they were white males.

Coincidence?

Dozens from every State for every election.

Coincidence?

I don't get them because I'm as no party affiliation my wife does and she's a registered republican.

Don't want texts?
Everyone register Independent in the future.
Downside is, you may not be able to vote in primaries.

Coincidence?

What part of the country is this happening in ??? How does any group access personal group text numbers in a bid to get out the vote ?? Could big tech be involved, and is it leaning Demon-crat while lending it's hand to those who would use it's platforms in order to attempt to secure the votes ?? Be an interesting investigation afterwards.

I got one yesterday. Not registered with any party.
Wife just got one for Keith freaking Ellison.
Told her to text back...
"Oh. Hell No!!!!"

Coincidence?

I am a white male and I got one.

So where do these texts come from?

Is there a way to find out or would that be like trying to retrieve Hillary's e-mails?

I received several texts in the last few days urging me to vote early. They were addressed “Hi Shiloah.” The number was fake and I know of no-one named Shiloah. I am a registered independent.

So where do these texts come from?

Is there a way to find out or would that be like trying to retrieve Hillary's e-mails?
Mine came from a volunteer named Todd.
Don't have a clue how "Todd" got my fucking number.
Todd is now blocked.

Coincidence?

I got one to remind me to vote tomorrow and where my voting location was. I signed up for them.

Forum List

Back