Has anyone noticed a decrease in the Mexican/Hispanic population since Trump was elected???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Cuz I sure as hell haven't

3 miles from my house on a Saturday morning, I can still drive down Lorna Road and get as much "help" as my heart desires

My wife is a teacher & NONE of the Hispanic kids have mysteriously disappeared

With all the hysteria, I find this to be odd

Am I missing something?

The Hussein administration had ICE raids and deported illegals even though the former administration's approach to illegal immigration was often incoherent. The difference of course is that the criminal conspiracy in the MSM focuses on the Trump approach to illegal immigration.

Anyone visiting California, Arizona, or Texas recently, couldn't possibly help but notice the massive Hispanic populations. We are enduring an 'Illegal Invasion.' Will it ever end? Doesn't look like it. I wish Trump all the best though. At least he's trying.

well especially in at least Fla/Cally,,,we all know they are working in the kitchens of restaurants we sometimes dine in,,,then a week later wonder why we are having a severe tummy ache.

3 miles from my house on a Saturday morning, I can still drive down Lorna Road and get as much "help" as my heart desires

Am I missing something?

I havent noticed a difference.
Of course living in Texas I wouldnt expect to.
I believe the first signs will be a reduction in crime.

I believe the first signs will be a reduction in crime.

excellent point
Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Am I missing something?

I know that it is quite a stretch, but is it possible that your wife's "hispanic" kids are US citizens? Or, does Trump intend to deport them too?

Anyone visiting California, Arizona, or Texas recently, couldn't possibly help but notice the massive Hispanic populations. We are enduring an 'Illegal Invasion.' Will it ever end? Doesn't look like it. I wish Trump all the best though. At least he's trying.

Damn! You mean they didn't leave CA, AZ, and TX when we stole that land from them?
Of all the nerve!

A lot of them can probably trace their ancestry back to the region long before your kin showed up...

A lot of them can probably trace their ancestry back to the region long before your kin showed up...
I have a saguaro in my front yard that was alive when the land was part of Mexico.

Am I missing something?

It isn't about getting rid of the illegals. Its about putting them in their place. Republicans are owned by big business. And big business makes hundreds of millions on domestic outsourcing (illegal labor). And that labor isn't going anywhere.

Instead, they want to strip those people of rights, protections and freedoms to create a disposable workforce that is fundamentally afraid. And illegals under Obama weren't scared enough.

All the rhetoric today, all the walls, all the xenophobias is about making illegals frightened enough to be easily controlled and monetized.

Am I missing something?

Not really, no.

I saw a construction crew of illegals today.

Damn! You mean they didn't leave CA, AZ, and TX when we stole that land from them?
Of all the nerve!

Real life is more complicated than a CNN tweet.

Apache–Mexico Wars - Wikipedia

Comanche–Mexico Wars - Wikipedia

Of all the nerve!

Real life is more complicated than a CNN tweet.

Apache–Mexico Wars - Wikipedia

Comanche–Mexico Wars - Wikipedia

Apparently, you are not aware of the US/Mexican war, in which Polk moved US military into disputed territory with the intent to provoke Mexico in to a war, which we knew we would win.

I know that it is quite a stretch, but is it possible that your wife's "hispanic" kids are US citizens? Or, does Trump intend to deport them too?

but I was told that Trump is a racist who is going to drive ALL brown people out & that he would get rid of the coloreds if he could...

OK, now, in all seriousness, yes, it is possible that many of the Mexican kids she teaches are legal, but I don't believe that they all are, especially the ones that are ESL (English as a second language)

Illegals should not be allowed to:

* be in our schools
* receive food stamps
* receive medical benefits
* collect any retirement (SS)

I know, I am a mean, racist & horrible person... IDNGAF what you or anyone thinks of me - if they did not get those benefits, many would leave & less would attempt to come - they are a tremendous strain on our resources & really do not contribute anything

Apparently, you are not aware of the US/Mexican war, in which Polk moved US military into disputed territory with the intent to provoke Mexico in to a war, which we knew we would win.

you never "know" you are going to win a war, we don't owe them anything, we are in tremendous debt & there is no reason that we should be caring for them or providing them services with funds that they don't contribute into - they are also taxing our legal system & prisons

Am I missing something?

But BLM is MIA?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back