Has Joe Biden Finally Turned Over A New Leaf Caring About The Sexually Harassed?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It would seem so, but I already know that not all things are as they appear. Especially with this so called commander in chief.

Biden and Dems don't care about Tara Reade

Joe Biden's Rape Victim: 'Unspeakably Hard Watching the Man

WebJan 24, 2021 · Joe Biden’s rape victim Tara Reade has spoken out to describe the “nightmare” of watching “the man who assaulted me” go on to “ascend to the most powerful job in the world.”. In March last year, Reade came forward with allegations that then-Delaware Senator Biden violen t ly raped her while she worked for him in 1993.

WebJan 24, 2021 · Joe Biden’s rape victim Tara Reade has spoken out to describe the “nightmare” of watching “the man who assaulted me” go on to “ascend to the most powerful job in the world.”. In March last year, Reade came forward with allegations that then-Delaware Senator Biden violen t ly raped her while she worked for him in 1993.

So in other words it's probably all talk and just for show with Pedo Pete.

It would seem so, but I already know that not all things are as they appear. Especially with this so called commander in chief.
This part is WRONG

from the site:

The law would make existing nondisclosure agreements unenforceable. It also would apply to any agreements between providers of goods and services and their customers.

It is wrong because it nullifies legal agreements that were made BEFORE this bill came along.

That is totally unjust. It needs to be changed to only affect FUTURE NDAs

:mad:

These kind of things make all contracts dependent on.. who else? The "gods" in Congress and their flakey, change-like-the-weather political whims

A legal agreement is a legal agreement if legal at the time it was made.

I have heard some things about Reade that make me question what she is alleging. I'd love to believe bidim guilty but so far, i haven't had irrefutable evidence or anything that looks like it presented to me.

Biden has molested his own kids...he's selling us out to our enemies.
He helped plan a-lot of the horrific things that you see in the news.
He's thrown our borders wide-open....and he's giving all of our money to Ukraine to fight a proxy war against Russia. :coffee-24:

But other than that he's pretty neat. :iagree:

Instead of protecting trade secrets as it was initially intended, abusive use of NDAs silence employees and covers up serious and systemic misconduct,” said New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democrat who introduced the measure.

Makes sense
Great work by our President

Forum List

Back