Has Syria crossed Obama's red line? Seems Hagel thinks so

We should go to war against them of course. As long as war is initiated by Democrats it's ok.

Saddam is gassing his people, again? That trick worked once against the stupid Americans...

Didn't Israel confirm WMD's in Iraq before the war? Didn't the US and Israel create the StuxNet Virus? Yes they did, but that's beside the point.

From 2012:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMdll58lis"]Chemical Weapons False Flag Against Syria Update - YouTube[/ame]

We should go to war against them of course. As long as war is initiated by Democrats it's ok.

So, we should only go to war when conservatives believe it's unAmerican not to do so? Why aren't you rallying 'round the flag and kissing presidential ass like in '03, hypocrites?

We can't really afford to go in guns blazing like we did in Iraq. We are in a much weaker position now and it simply isn't feasible.

We can't really afford to go in guns blazing like we did in Iraq. We are in a much weaker position now and it simply isn't feasible.
Thanks to Obama.

Nope. Our military was overextended for nearly a decade by two wars started by Bush. Our troops have made multiple deployments, enduring battle for far too long. Our personnel and equipment are worn out.

Besides, we need our troops back here so they can shoot us all with the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo they have, right? There's a coffin with your name on it. I myself have a cot with my name on it at a FEMA camp.

Isn't it great being a paranoid schizo whackjob?

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder where Syria got its chemical weapons?

Some have suggested Iraq. Does Syria not posess the ability and means to make them themselves?

It is virtually impossible for any sarin Syria may have just used to have come from Saddam Hussein.

They know that. There have been a dozen threads about it, where it has been proven all but impossible. Yet they continue with the need to believe it must have come from Iraq.

Thanks to Obama.

Nope. Our military was overextended for nearly a decade by two wars started by Bush. Our troops have made multiple deployments, enduring battle for far too long. Our personnel and equipment are worn out.

Besides, we need our troops back here so they can shoot us all with the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo they have, right? There's a coffin with your name on it. I myself have a cot with my name on it at a FEMA camp.

Isn't it great being a paranoid schizo whackjob?

Isn't fun to be a right wing whack job these days? If Obama does something to topple a dictator, Khadafi, you bash him. If he's not doing something to topple a dictator, Assad, you bash him. Win-win for the wingnuts!

McCain is demanding a nofly zone as well as weapons for the rebels.

I would support sending certain weapons to the rebels but no military involvement. We can't fight everyone's civil war for them, and most Americans are tired of us footing the bill. While what is happening in Syria may be considered a tragedy, it is their tragedy and does not have to become our tragedy.

McCain is demanding a nofly zone as well as weapons for the rebels.

I would support sending certain weapons to the rebels but no military involvement. We can't fight everyone's civil war for them, and most Americans are tired of us footing the bill. While what is happening in Syria may be considered a tragedy, it is their tragedy and does not have to become our tragedy.

I think I could support a nofly zone but I dunno about giving weapons to more foreign fighters.

Forum List

Back