Has Syria crossed Obama's red line? Seems Hagel thinks so

Law makers to be briefed tomorrow by the administration as well as meetings with our allies.

Seems something is brewing.

We should go to war against them of course. As long as war is initiated by Democrats it's ok.

So, we should only go to war when conservatives believe it's unAmerican not to do so? Why aren't you rallying 'round the flag and kissing presidential ass like in '03, hypocrites?

Because we're too busy laughing at the Hussein already backtracking on his "Crossing the red line" statement.

Besides, no one really cares about a bunch of Muslims blowing each other up. As long as they are killing each other, they aren't killing us.

We should go to war against them of course. As long as war is initiated by Democrats it's ok.

So, we should only go to war when conservatives believe it's unAmerican not to do so? Why aren't you rallying 'round the flag and kissing presidential ass like in '03, hypocrites?

Because we're too busy laughing at the Hussein already backtracking on his "Crossing the red line" statement.

Besides, no one really cares about a bunch of Muslims blowing each other up. As long as they are killing each other, they aren't killing us.

We had Saddam bottled up. He was only killing other Muslims, Kurds and Shias. I'm afraid your analysis doesn't wash, unless you were one of those who protested Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Sounds like a perfect job for the UN man. The US needs to stay the fuck out of syria before it bites us in the ass.

UN-secretary-general-Ban--006.jpg

We can't really afford to go in guns blazing like we did in Iraq. We are in a much weaker position now and it simply isn't feasible.
Thanks to Obama.

Nope. Our military was overextended for nearly a decade by two wars started by Bush. Our troops have made multiple deployments, enduring battle for far too long. Our personnel and equipment are worn out.

Besides, we need our troops back here so they can shoot us all with the 1.6 billion rounds of ammo they have, right? There's a coffin with your name on it. I myself have a cot with my name on it at a FEMA camp.

Isn't it great being a paranoid schizo whackjob?

And all this time I thought Osama started the war by that little incident at the World Trade Center. You probably blame FDR starting WWII instead of the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor

Where is the outrage hypocrit? Romney said he'd get more involved...which slams your hypocrisy arguement.....God you people really dont like to think about 2 seconds ago....you have no consistancty at all

Has Iran crossed Trump's red line yet?

Apparently stung by the Iranian president’s barb that his White House was “mentally retarded,” an angry President Trump again threatened the country with “obliteration.”

“Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration. No more John Kerry & Obama!” the commander-in-chief wrote.

When did Iran shoot down our drone?

"Iran made a very big mistake," President Trump said, adding that "you'll soon find out" if the U.S. will retaliate. IF? Sounding weak Trump.

And now

The US has reportedly identified locations in Iran from which drones and cruise missiles were launched against major Saudi oil facilities on Saturday.

Senior US officials told media outlets that the locations were in southern Iran, at the northern end of the Gulf.

Iran denies involvement in the attacks, which disrupted global oil supplies.

I guess not because Iran didn't attack anything American. It was just global oil supplies.

Has Iran crossed Trump's red line yet?

Apparently stung by the Iranian president’s barb that his White House was “mentally retarded,” an angry President Trump again threatened the country with “obliteration.”

“Iran’s very ignorant and insulting statement, put out today, only shows that they do not understand reality. Any attack by Iran on anything American will be met with great and overwhelming force. In some areas, overwhelming will mean obliteration. No more John Kerry & Obama!” the commander-in-chief wrote.

When did Iran shoot down our drone?

"Iran made a very big mistake," President Trump said, adding that "you'll soon find out" if the U.S. will retaliate. IF? Sounding weak Trump.

And now

The US has reportedly identified locations in Iran from which drones and cruise missiles were launched against major Saudi oil facilities on Saturday.

Senior US officials told media outlets that the locations were in southern Iran, at the northern end of the Gulf.

Iran denies involvement in the attacks, which disrupted global oil supplies.

I guess not because Iran didn't attack anything American. It was just global oil supplies.

I think we have agreements with the Kingdom to protect their oil fields in exchange for them using petro-dollars.

Forum List

Back