I really find Hasidic utterly repulsive
They sabotage a special event

Torn a kids book up and called him the N word at a bar mitzvah

How repulsive as Hasidic Jews behave like rogue dogs
I really find Hasidic utterly repulsive
They sabotage a special event

Torn a kids book up and called him the N word at a bar mitzvah
I thought you were talking about a real bar
As a teen the regular bar I went to on the north side of Williamsburg...pre-hipster douche invasion days

We had a couple of hasidic come in all the time
They shot pool and drank budweiser

They were regular hasidics ....they were nice guys ....one shot a hell of game ...I had quite a few good matches with him

When I first got into the wholesale thing all my acetate and poly linings came from NYC yids
A few I made friends with at real estate auctions

I've seen yids kick the living shit out of a black kid causing trouble in thier part of the hood

When I went into the production side many in the biz
Had quite a few regular joooo pals I'm still pals with today

In the 1970's OPEC banned oil sales to US because of Muslims & Jews. We had high prices, inflation, rationing & gas lines thanks to them.

So I don't care if they rip pages or kill each-other.

As a teen the regular bar I went to on the north side of Williamsburg...pre-hipster douche invasion days

They were regular hasidics ....they were nice guys ....one shot a hell of game ...I had quite a few good matches with him

When I first got into the wholesale thing all my acetate and poly linings came from NYC yids

I've seen yids kick the living shit out of a black kid causing trouble in thier part of the hood

If I was there I be blasting them !!!
Disgrace

You mean sheenies or heebs ??

This thread involves Americans. !
It belongs here

What the hell is a yid ??

Why dont they just fuck them up? Clearly these people arent getting punched in the face and having their braids ripped out, otherwise they wouldnt be pulling this shit. Break their shit, slap them around, maybe knock out a couple Hasidic teeth and they will stop doing this.

As long as you allow bad behavior to thrive, it will.

Why dont they just fuck them up? Clearly these people arent getting punched in the face and having their braids ripped out, otherwise they wouldnt be pulling this shit. Break their shit, slap them around, maybe knock out a couple Hasidic teeth and they will stop doing this.

As long as you allow bad behavior to thrive, it will.
I don't care. They deserve it. They have them in NY as well, medicaid and baby boomers. The men cant work, they are too busy studying. They send their women to work, they are disgusting.

I don't care. They deserve it. They have them in NY as well, medicaid and baby boomers. The men cant work, they are too busy studying. They send their women to work, they are disgusting.
Yeah, thats why you fuck them up. They are terrible people and they deserve bad things to happen to them.

Start holding fake bar mitzvahs, stage the place with some real hard hitting motherfuckers and the moment these hasidic youths start their shit, bring the pain.

Yeah, thats why you fuck them up. They are terrible people and they deserve bad things to happen to them.

Start holding fake bar mitzvahs, stage the place with some real hard hitting motherfuckers and the moment these hasidic youths start their shit, bring the pain.
Yes they are disgusting.

Forum List

Back