Hate crime in Austin perped by Lib

I could have told you that. That's a typical liberal/Hitler tactic. Accuse your enemy of doing what you just did.

Hey shitlord, its not a hate crime, he was raising awareness. Its not whether these stickers were put up by racist right winger like yourself, the important thing is that what he did brought AWARENESS to this issue of systemic white racism in the US against people of color. Its the message that counts.

Hey shitlord, its not a hate crime, he was raising awareness. Its not whether these stickers were put up by racist right winger like yourself, the important thing is that what he did brought AWARENESS to this issue of systemic white racism in the US against people of color. Its the message that counts.
Before Obama in the early 2000's this wasn't really thought about. Not until a racist sits in the Whitehouse, is this an issue again. Liberals are shit heads wanting a race war to cover up their messiahs failures.

His sticker crime was just like " hands up dont shoot".

I didnt actually happen...but just "raising awareness" that it could've happened! It didnt...but lets be mad because what if it did?

So damaging a businesses reputation to make some kind of retarded political point is just dandy in your little mind?
I hope they sue the shit out of him.

What systematic white racism against people of color?

Forum List

Back