Hate crimes

See comment #18

And, then remind me how many negros have been charged with Hate Crime with all of their attacks on AAPI community.
I don't know how many have been charged or actually convicted with hate crimes of any race. I suspect it depends on video or witnessed statements or actions and the ability to prove it. It is unlikely I would ever be charged with one, so it doesn't really affect me. Are there people you hate, but now have to restrain your speech or writing, to avoid getting charged, if you see no other way through, beside whipping somebody's ass or blowing them away?

And, then remind me how many negros have been charged with Hate Crime with all of their attacks on AAPI community.
I don't know how many have been charged or actually convicted with hate crimes of any race. I suspect it depends on video or witnessed statements or actions and the ability to prove it. It is unlikely I would ever be charged with one, so it doesn't really affect me. Are there people you hate, but now have to restrain your speech or writing, to avoid getting charged, if you see no other way through, beside whipping somebody's ass or blowing them away?
Listen here you Leftist Dumbass ...

This is not about who I hate.

I don't hate anyone.

This is about the one way street known as Hate Crimes that I initially posted about.

Last edited:
It's the same every time. Even when confronted with the truth of what a hate crime actually is you people would actually rather believe it's some plot against you. Don't be a terrorist or commit violent crimes on random black people and it's nothing you will ever have to worry about.
Hate Crimes are a one way street.

It's simply an avenue to trump up charges on White Criminals.

It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Racial Crimes.

The only person charged with a Hate Crime by Eric Holder in the height of the "Knock Out Game" was a White man who dared to do the same.

All the other guys went to jail for long sentences with no controversy. On the other hand a white self-righteous vigilante has every chance of acquittal. If there were not this really racist phenomena in our justice system there would be no need for the federal government to get involved.

It's the same every time. Even when confronted with the truth of what a hate crime actually is you people would actually rather believe it's some plot against you. Don't be a terrorist or commit violent crimes on random black people and it's nothing you will ever have to worry about.

The only person charged with a Hate Crime by Eric Holder in the height of the "Knock Out Game" was a White man who dared to do the same.

All the other guys went to jail for long sentences with no controversy. On the other hand a white self-righteous vigilante has every chance of acquittal. If there were not this really racist phenomena in our justice system there would be no need for the federal government to get involved.
None of the negroes who committed these racist attacks were charged with Hate Crimes ....

Deal with it .

None of the negroes who committed these racist attacks were charged with Hate Crimes ....

Deal with it .
Sounds like it was used to ensure that penalties were evened up.

Racial intimidation and burning stuff, yeah a hate crime. When the KKK did it, now the BLM does it...its problematic. No, now its OKKK. I see BLM and race riots and bazillions in damage and anti white intimidation.
No one ever had a problem with motivation being a factor in sentencing until white people finally started going down hard for racial violence against blacks.
If that's isn't self reinforcing logic, I don't know what IS.
It's a fact. You have to realize that it has not been that long ago that no jury would convict a white man for murdering a black man no matter what. Federal hate crime legislation is what it took to finally make lynchings and fatal beatings a punishable crime in America.
Maybe in some parts of the Deep South. But in most of the country trials were fair.

I don't hate anyone.

This is about the one way street known as Hate Crimes that I initially posted about.
There are lots of laws that don't affect me. Hate crime laws are and will be one of them. How do hate crimes laws actually affect you, if not somebody who, in verbal speech, writing, or physically attacks people because of race, creed, religion, sexual orientation or political stance? I have heard of people taking on the law or the government, having their case thrown out of court for lack of standing in the aggrieved group. You are telling me, you do not have standing, so why do you care?

Racial intimidation and burning stuff, yeah a hate crime. When the KKK did it, now the BLM does it...its problematic. No, now its OKKK. I see BLM and race riots and bazillions in damage and anti white intimidation.
No one ever had a problem with motivation being a factor in sentencing until white people finally started going down hard for racial violence against blacks.
If that's isn't self reinforcing logic, I don't know what IS.
It's a fact. You have to realize that it has not been that long ago that no jury would convict a white man for murdering a black man no matter what. Federal hate crime legislation is what it took to finally make lynchings and fatal beatings a punishable crime in America.
Maybe in some parts of the Deep South. But in most of the country trials were fair.
Not even close.

I don't hate anyone.

There are lots of laws that don't affect me. Hate crime laws are and will be one of them. How do hate crimes laws actually affect you, if not somebody who, in verbal speech, writing, or physically attacks people because of race, creed, religion, sexual orientation or political stance? I have heard of people taking on the law or the government, having their case thrown out of court for lack of standing in the aggrieved group. You are telling me, you do not have standing, so why do you care?
Let me repeat myself again.

Listen up you Leftist Dumbass ...

This is not about me.

The topic is the injustice of hate crimes.

I don't hate anyone.

Let me repeat myself again.

Listen up you Leftist Dumbass ...

This is not about me.

The topic is the injustice of hate crimes.
Not my issue. Good luck and try to stay out of trouble.

Not my issue. Good luck and try to stay out of trouble.
Of course it's not your issue.

You are one of those psycho Leftist who supports Social Just-Us.
Kind of depends on your definition of social justice. Some people just think of equal protection and treatment under the law today and tomorrow in the world in which we live, while others think of crazy crap, like reparations for wrongs 200 years old, not recognizing any statute of limitation or that the great, great, great, great grand children are not responsible for any sins of their great, great, great, great-grandparents.

Forum List

Back