Have a fantastic New Years Eve all.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
No drinking N driving!

If you have big plans feel free to share them.
Also feel free to tell us any awesome party stories if you have em. Myself, we never went out but stayed home with the kids & built Lego skyscrapers while watching the New York festivities. Now I just don't bother anymore...

No drinking N driving!

Also feel free to tell us any awesome party stories if you have em. Myself, we never went out but stayed home with the kids & built Lego skyscrapers while watching the New York festivities. Now I just don't bother anymore...

To you to.

Plenty of drinking planned, no driving.

Hoping for a nice night out, and not a repeat of the "Began Incident of 2001"

I already started the New Year with an apple a day, to keep me healthy...

10440778_970920502923063_2777609101317874583_n.jpg

Last edited:
No drinking N driving!

Thanks sweetie. And the very same to you, Grampa,

My idea of a great New Year's Eve is to spend it with the one you like, and at a hotel with awesome beds and where there are many rooms for different genres of music and dancing and great bartenders and service and one that offers an incredible brunch with tables covered in white tablecloths, the next morning, if you can make it. :D

Forum List

Back