Have liberal protests destroyed Mizzou?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I am sure that most of you remember the protests at the University of Missouri where the football team threatened to boycott games unless the university president was fired.

The basketball team did not participate, but based on their performance this year, they may as well have...

Anyway, it seems that negative stigma from the protests are having a dramatic negative affect on freshman enrollment and in overall student retention - they are looking at a 25% drop in enrollment. Mizzou is facing a $32 MILLION budget shortfall. No job cuts have been announced, but they have implemented a hiring freeze.

Can't say that I am surprised, I would not let my kids attend that shitshow of a university right now...

I hope the protesters are happy with the concessions the school made.

Linky

I am sure that most of you remember the protests at the University of Missouri where the football team threatened to boycott games unless the university president was fired.

The basketball team did not participate, but based on their performance this year, they may as well have...

Anyway, it seems that negative stigma from the protests are having a dramatic negative affect on freshman enrollment and in overall student retention - they are looking at a 25% drop in enrollment. Mizzou is facing a $32 MILLION budget shortfall. No job cuts have been announced, but they have implemented a hiring freeze.

Can't say that I am surprised, I would not let my kids attend that shitshow of a university right now...

I hope the protesters are happy with the concessions the school made.

Linky

If I was the bankroller of my kids or grandkids, I would tell them no way would I pay for you to go there. If that is where you want to go, count my money out!

I think what hurt them is that when someone said they were going to do a mass shooting on campus of "every black person they saw" that hurt them with people who dont like racism, death and lack of security

Thank you for providing that useful information, terrifying.

How did the protesters sleep at night?

I hope they were able to organize support groups to help each other stay strong!

Good. I hope every one of these crybaby, PC-crazed university cesspools disintegrate down to their most basic elements.

Forum List

Back