Haven't heard much from Trump's second wife. What will she say about him? Hmmm.

Hey Dean......

Why can't you control yourself? This kind of shit doesn't meet the qualifications for creating a new thread. All you do is fill up the load page with weakness. These kind of threads are boring and don't have any impact.

Really. You are on the right side of most issues....but you fucking behave like and asshole nutbag when you start these kinds of discussions. At some point, you have got to get bored.

NEWS FLASH!! Everyone in politics is ego driven. EVERYONE!
But not all of them suffer fro narcissism as a pathological disorder...there's a big difference between ego under one's control and ego out of one's control...Trump is the latter..

Donald Trump threatened his second wife, Marla Maples if she spoke negative about him. He would cut off her alimony. True story.

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

------------------

I suspect her opinion hasn't changed.

------------------------

http://nypost.com/1999/10/20/court-tells-trump-to-pay-marla-on-time/

“It was never our intention to withhold the $1.5 million check,” Goldberg insisted. “Our purpose was to send a message that she was playing close to the fire. That should slow her down.”

“It’s the sign of real insecurity that Donald Trump feels the need to authorize his mouthpiece to strike out against an ex-wife who he has basically been holding financially hostage. “

-----------------------

More ammo for the Clinton's.

LOL you guys just can't come up with anything any good. Wonder why? Maybe because there isn't anything? Now that's a thought!
I can't find anything good about Trump. Now that he tried to use veterans for political reasons, he's even worse.
What's your excuse?

Donald Trump threatened his second wife, Marla Maples if she spoke negative about him. He would cut off her alimony. True story.

Trump Threatened to Cut Off Alimony to Marla Maples if She Spoke Negatively About Him

“If he is really serious about being President and runs in the general election next year, I will not be silent,” Maples said. “I will feel it is my duty as an American citizen to tell the people what he is really like.”

“But I can’t imagine that they would really elect him, would they?” she added. “His drug is attention. He’s so ego-driven.”

------------------

------------------------

“It was never our intention to withhold the $1.5 million check,” Goldberg insisted. “Our purpose was to send a message that she was playing close to the fire. That should slow her down.”

“It’s the sign of real insecurity that Donald Trump feels the need to authorize his mouthpiece to strike out against an ex-wife who he has basically been holding financially hostage. “

-----------------------

LOL you guys just can't come up with anything any good. Wonder why? Maybe because there isn't anything? Now that's a thought!
I can't find anything good about Trump. Now that he tried to use veterans for political reasons, he's even worse.
What's your excuse?

Excuse for what? I don't berate individual politicians as a rule. I do not agree that he has tried to use vets for political reasons either. That could be said for any politician that says anything about any group or individual.

Excuse for what? I don't berate individual politicians as a rule. I do not agree that he has tried to use vets for political reasons either. That could be said for any politician that says anything about any group or individual.

Read post #22.

Read post #22.

Already did. We have a difference of opinion there. No biggie.

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

What's your excuse?

Tell that to the vets:

Combat Vet To Trump: Stop Using Us As Political Props

Veterans say Trump fundraiser uses them as ‘political props’

Iraq Vet: It's Infuriating to See Donald Trump Use Veterans

More Than 50 Veterans Denounce Trump For Disrespectfully Using Vets As Political Props

Typical pop-culture lefties think Trump's 2nd wife might have some dirt on him but they don't want to hear from Juanita ("better put some ice on that lip") Broadrick or Kathlene Willey or Paula Jones or Gennifer Flowers or the kid barely older than Chelsea who was used by Bill as a sex tool.

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

What does that have to do with Hillary's emails?!

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

What's your excuse?

Tell that to the vets:

More Than 50 Veterans Denounce Trump For Disrespectfully Using Vets As Political Props

I went and found article after article of stories about the vets supporting Trump. They know HE cares, unlike the anti military in office now.
I was going to post each, and then decided pppffffttt why even bother.

BTW I know personally of MANY vets that definitely support Trump. Am even married to one that sure doesn't hate him..so..I can't speak for them all,. but neither can you.

Typical pop-culture lefties think Trump's 2nd wife might have some dirt on him but they don't want to hear from Juanita ("better put some ice on that lip") Broadrick or Kathlene Willey or Paula Jones or Gennifer Flowers or the kid barely older than Chelsea who was used by Bill as a sex tool.
u no tis eye proov wat eye sss a?

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

What's your excuse?

Tell that to the vets:

I went and found article after article of stories about the vets supporting Trump. They know HE cares, unlike the anti military in office now.
I was going to post each, and then decided pppffffttt why even bother.

BTW I know personally of MANY vets that definitely support Trump. Am even married to one that sure doesn't hate him..so..I can't speak for them all,. but neither can you.
Post a few. I did.

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

The same as Bill's bj?

------------------

------------------------

-----------------------

The same as Bill's bj?
Do you suppose Bill's bjs were in Hillwhorey's deleted emails?

NEWS FLASH!! Everyone in politics is ego driven. EVERYONE!
No, this is different. Yes, they have to have strong egos if they want to rise high in political life, but T-Rump is a narcissist, not just an ordinary egoist He's a sick MF. Someone to be wary of, not someone to encourage.

Probably, but less so than Hillary.

Greg
Hillary is raw power hungry. She truly comes across as somebody who WANTS to be a dictator.
Talk to Vaggie...he wants Drumpf to be dictator.

Forum List

Back