🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Haven't we heard this before?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries.

Full text of Colin Powell's speech | World news | guardian.co.uk

A statement says the intelligence community attaches a high confidence level to this assessment based on “multiple, independent streams of information."

White House: Obama Decides to Send Military Support to Syrian Rebels

Now for the real question, did we learn anything 10 years ago?

White House official Ben Rhodes said there has been no decision to pursue a no-fly-zone, although contingency plans have been drawn up. This, he said, would carry with it “great and open-ended costs” for the U.S. and international community.

I guess the answer is no.

Well, considering the government is spying on all of it's citizens now, I assume it learned something. But i dont think it's what you and I learned.

Apparently, we learn, but we fail to apply that knowledge. This NSA thing is the result. Power can cause ignorance, ignorance can corrupt power. Absolute power, absolute ignorance, absolute corruption. The deadly cycle continues.

It's absolutely absurd to think that weapons meant for Syrian rebels won't end up being used against our troops in Afghanistan. This administration is f-in crazy.

It's absolutely absurd to think that weapons meant for Syrian rebels won't end up being used against our troops in Afghanistan. This administration is f-in crazy.

Or worse, used against our troops in Syria.

Cause that's where this looks like it's heading.

What we have here folks are Republicans finally admitting their deficit creating Iraq adventure, the one they still defend to this day, was an abject FAILURE. They're saying it without coming right out and saying it.

What we have here folks are Republicans finally admitting their deficit creating Iraq adventure, the one they still defend to this day, was an abject FAILURE. They're saying it without coming right out and saying it.

Or maybe we've just learned that we need to watch the sources of information being peddled to the people when it comes to WMDs

Or maybe we've just learned that we need to watch the sources of information being peddled to the people when it comes to WMDs

Peddled by Republicans. They put the Con in Con.

Not only was it an abject failure it was a massive crime. And the American People eventually will pay dearly for that crime because President Obama saw fit to allow its perpetrators to walk away with impunity -- as if they enjoy the Divine Right of Kings and Nobles.

r331987_1498356.jpg

It was a lot of things, but I doubt failure is one of them.

Forum List

Back