Hawaii becomes 1st state to can sunscreens deemed harmful to coral reefs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hawaii becomes 1st state to ban sunscreens deemed harmful to coral reefs
Hawaii just became the first state to ban certain sunscreens as a measure to protect the state's essential coral reefs.

Very few know or want to believe this but it is also being proven sunscreen actually causes cancer see just another CORPORATE SCAM pumping sun and cancer into the dumbasses of society who never research and think the gawd dam FDA is their ANGEL OF ALL GODS when it comes to what is safe or not. Meanwhile the crooked fks will tell you some bs is safe and twenty years later after rall the sheep forget about the bs they'll tell you it's been causing cancer for twenty years......Oh now you tell the asses after millions already died from it Mmmk.

If the bs does this to the Coral reefs wth is it doing to your skin as your body ABSORBS it internally.

The natives will be safe, the white people are the ones who will get melonoma, and that's acceptable.

Good ole coconut oil does the job . But FDA lies will have the clueless believing differently. Tried it in AZ never buned once. See most things that are naturally ok for human use, the BIG CLUB wants the public to believe other wise.

Just like the drug war
just like the gun grabs
just like pot legalization
just like big pharma........

They are ban together to take down what causes a loss of money for them.

I lived in Hawaii for many years and this is rubbish.

or you are that clueless to " inforating going on around you" that's how most Trump haters function they havne't a clue what's going on right in front of them.

and I can bet i'm right on you being a Trump hater LMFAO..

Most DONT BOTHER TO CLICK THE LINK and I"N GUESSING YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. READ BEOFRE YOU SPEAK THAT'S HOW YOU TRUMP HATERS OFTEN MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE THE DUMBEST ...MO FO'S AROUND LMFAO.

I lived in Hawaii for many years and this is rubbish.

Apparently your fkn brain is in the rubbish too. Since you live on planet fantasy here's the BILL dumbass.

upload_2018-7-10_8-54-18.png

SB2571

Coconut oil might stop a burn but it won't stop cancer. You make your choice. Cancer from the sun or from sunscreen.

Coconut oil might stop a burn but it won't stop cancer. You make your choice. Cancer from the sun or from sunscreen.

The chemicals in the sunscreen cause Cancer.

Ppl who live in az get scortched and many don't use sunscreen.

The FDA said ORAGEL for babies was safe too, now decades later they change their oh it's safe claim.

upload_2018-7-10_9-40-6.png

This could be problematic for me. I need at least 70SPF or I lobster... We'll see what happens, but if I can't wear sunscreen Hawaii will be off my vacation list.

This could be problematic for me. I need at least 70SPF or I lobster... We'll see what happens, but if I can't wear sunscreen Hawaii will be off my vacation list.

I'm sure they make some that will pass their laws, I just wouldn't buy any until I got there that way you know it's legaglly allowed.

I'm sure they make some that will pass their laws, I just wouldn't buy any until I got there that way you know it's legaglly allowed.

Aye, I've got time, wasn't planning on visiting the islands for a while anyway. My next couple (at least) vacations will be Vegas as we didn't even come close to doing all the stuff we wanted over the 10 days we were just there because it was so danged hot - I almost didn't make it out of Zion @111F... [Wait... that wasn't Zion, it was Valley of Fire... Clearly I was so hot I still can't think straight!! lol]

And they get cancer. If you want to live in the desert and not use sunscreen live like the tribes in the sahara do. Cover from head to toe.

And they get cancer. If you want to live in the desert and not use sunscreen live like the tribes in the sahara do. Cover from head to toe.

Yeah, it's one of those damed if you do damed if you don't areas I think. I think there should be something to put on what that is and is safe is ones best common sense, gut feeling logic I suppose with added research in there too.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract tourists, not make them travel elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That law is an unenforceable fantasy. HI does not have the resources for policemen to scan the skin of every one of the hundreds of thousands of tourists there for sunscreen at any given time. Even if they ban the sale of sunscreen within the state, they know they can't forbid tourists from bringing their own sunscreen because that would put a dent in their tourist industry. Which is already suffering badly from Mt. Kilauea's partying.

Also, Hawaii is too geologically young to have much coral to speak of, other than occasional fragments - compared to older South Pacific islands surrounded by their own big, glaring coral atolls (perfect for my beloved snorkeling because it blocks out of the waves, turning the entire coastlines of S. Pacific islands into giant, natural, mellow swimming pools). Only older Hawaiian islands like Kauai and Oahu have any major coral bodies to speak of; Maui and the Big Island, very little.

Ironically, the best places on the Big Island to snorkel (i.e. parts of Hilo Bay, etc.) are coastlines littered with giant volcanic rocks to block out the real waves, as opposed to coral itself.

Forum List

Back