Hawaiian who sent out false missile threat - Will not be named or fired!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hawaii is a super-democrat state so there are no consequences for incompetence which means the screw-ups will continue.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/14/worker-who-sent-out-hawaii-missile-alert-re-assigned/

jan 14 2008 The Hawaii public employee who plunged the state into chaos by accidentally sending out an incoming-missile emergency alert Saturday has been reassigned, according to reports.

The unnamed emergency department worker will not be fired because he made an honest mistake, Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Rapoza told the Washington Post.

“Part of the problem was it was too easy — for anyone — to make such a big mistake,” Rapoza said. “We have to make sure that we’re not looking for retribution, but we should be fixing the problems in the system. … I know that it’s a very, very difficult situation for him.”

Any bets it was a Obama loving liberal trying to fuck things up for Trump?

If this happened in a repub state the press would demand the name of the perp and if the governor refused, the press would investigate the matter till they found him.

Leftover piece of crap who worked for the enemy aka/ Obama - Clinton leftover

he was reasigned...yes...well now

how much money did he take from the Obama/Clinton leftovers to do this?

we see you we know who you are ....you will pay....

you can not hide scum

This happened back in the 60's and the 80's so that should tell anyone that mistakes can and will be made.

still not a big deal to me but this happening should get 'hawaiians' thinking about what they will do if this TYPE of alert is ever a serious alert ever REALLY happens .

Hawaii is a super-democrat state so there are no consequences for incompetence which means the screw-ups will continue.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/14/worker-who-sent-out-hawaii-missile-alert-re-assigned/

jan 14 2008 The Hawaii public employee who plunged the state into chaos by accidentally sending out an incoming-missile emergency alert Saturday has been reassigned, according to reports.

The unnamed emergency department worker will not be fired because he made an honest mistake, Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesman Richard Rapoza told the Washington Post.

“Part of the problem was it was too easy — for anyone — to make such a big mistake,” Rapoza said. “We have to make sure that we’re not looking for retribution, but we should be fixing the problems in the system. … I know that it’s a very, very difficult situation for him.”
He or she is a government employee, almost impossible to be Fired!

He or she is a government employee, almost impossible to be Fired!

And that policy needs to change. In the meantime the public should be told the person's name. Censoring the name just encourages the conspiracy crowd and their claim that this was a planned event. THINK

Hawaii provided for the fake, photoshopped Obama "birth certificate" so yes the USA should actually have IQ standards in regards to government hires...assuming this was not a deep state hoax.

Where are all the demtards to dispute this hypothesis?

Oh... never mind... they know you can't find any more than FIVE conservatives in Hawaii. They been LYING for YEARS that Barry has a hard copy certificate of birth there too, and we all know that's BULL SHIT.

Hawaii provided for the fake, photoshopped Obama "birth certificate" so yes the USA should actually have IQ standards in regards to government hires...assuming this was not a deep state hoax.

Never happen. All american govts are big on affirmative action and want to hire illiterate blacks.

I find it difficult to believe such a huge responsibility lies in the hands of one person. Might want to re-think that one.

I find it difficult to believe such a huge responsibility lies in the hands of one person. Might want to re-think that one.
LOL Really?
I worked for AT&T for a long time.
Started as a tech, and one 20 YO tech put at test cord in the wrong jack.
Ended up scrambling the SAC jets.
Yeah shit happens.

We're not being told the truth about this. This incident was planned by the govt and that's why they won't name anyone.

Forum List

Back