Hawks owner to sell team after racist email

• Banned
Given this thread's creator, I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and surmise that Bruce Levenson is Jewish. :badgrin:

Yes that is an ongoing problem looks like he has been goyimized living in the cracker "kulture" in jesusland

The Jewish community has a saying for those like him. He has a goyishe kop (Someone who fails to use his/her head; a dull mind. Someone who thinks like a non-Jew) :eusa_whistle:

Freedom? We don't need no stinking freedom.

What he said was the truth.

theoldschool said:
Maybe he should keep the team. And watch as it crashes and burns because of his racism. Just as it would if your dumb ass owned it.

You hafta admit that it is hella fun to watch socks talking to themselves, though, yes? :badgrin:

I'll bring a third sock in here soon. Hafta remember the password :(

I know. All he said was what he believed to be true, and for that he is a racist. Go figure. What he should have said is that there are just too many white people taking up the seats, and then the media would have overlooked that one.

theoldschool said:
Maybe he should keep the team. And watch as it crashes and burns because of his racism. Just as it would if your dumb ass owned it.

shart it shart it shart it out loud said:
You hafta admit that it is hella fun to watch socks talking to themselves, though, yes? :badgrin:

theoldschool said:

You ain't who I was talkin' 'bout, homie.

Put two and two together here. :thup:

theoldschool said:

shart it shart it shart it out loud said:

theoldschool said:

You ain't who I was talkin' 'bout, homie.

Put two and two together here. :thup:

Oh really? Are you so sure? :badgrin:

With the crowd becoming more black, It was time to sell anyways

Rather odd he chose to publicize something he wrote two years ago......it almost seems like he wanted free publicity........................................

I think things are going to heat up in the NBA. Remember Sterling vowing revenge and hiring detective agencies to crawl thru every aspect of every other team owners lives and more?

Given this thread's creator, I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and surmise that Bruce Levenson is Jewish. :badgrin:

Yes that is an ongoing problem looks like he has been goyimized living in the cracker "kulture" in jesusland

The Jewish community has a saying for those like him. He has a goyishe kop (Someone who fails to use his/her head; a dull mind. Someone who thinks like a non-Jew) :eusa_whistle:

Remind me again why we eliminated the Red X?

Remind me again why we eliminated the Red X?

Because of the people who HATE AMERICA!!! :mad:

Found it again. Has Levenson had to come clean with remarks he has made in the past that could be construed as racist because Sterling's dogs have been on the hunt and have just bayed solid the Hawks owner?

Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm. :lol: While the NBA execs were screaming for Sterling's head and for him to lose his team maybe they should have pulled an IRS stunt and "lost shit" on their computers while they wanted his blood on the wall.

If this is a hint at payback, I could get interested in NBA affairs. Where's that popcorn smilie?

Donald Sterling Hires 4 Private Investigation Teams To ‘Dig Up All The Dirt’ On NBA: Report
By Suman Varandani@suman09
on June 13 2014 3:55 AM

Donald Sterling, the now-banned co-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, has hired four private firms to investigate the NBA’s former and current commissioners, and its 29 other owners, a person close to Sterling's team of lawyers told Associated Press, or AP.

The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly, told AP late Thursday that the investigators have been offered a six-figure budget to scrutinize the league’s finances, compensations paid to the present and former commissioners, and previous unfair conducts, within 30 days. Sterling’s primary targets reportedly include previous NBA Commissioner David Stern and current Commissioner Adam Silver.

"The gloves are off, as they say," the source told AP. "Have them dig up all the dirt they can find."

Donald Sterling Hires 4 Private Investigation Teams To Dig Up All The Dirt On NBA Report

Forum List

Back