Hawks owner to sell team after racist email

Found it again. Has Levenson had to come clean with remarks he has made in the past that could be construed as racist because Sterling's dogs have been on the hunt and have just bayed solid the Hawks owner?

Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm. :lol: While the NBA execs were screaming for Sterling's head and his team maybe they should have pulled IRS stunt and "lost shit" while they wanted his blood on the wall.

Donald Sterling Hires 4 Private Investigation Teams To ‘Dig Up All The Dirt’ On NBA: Report
By Suman Varandani@suman09
on June 13 2014 3:55 AM

Donald Sterling, the now-banned co-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers basketball team, has hired four private firms to investigate the NBA’s former and current commissioners, and its 29 other owners, a person close to Sterling's team of lawyers told Associated Press, or AP.

The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly, told AP late Thursday that the investigators have been offered a six-figure budget to scrutinize the league’s finances, compensations paid to the present and former commissioners, and previous unfair conducts, within 30 days. Sterling’s primary targets reportedly include previous NBA Commissioner David Stern and current Commissioner Adam Silver.

"The gloves are off, as they say," the source told AP. "Have them dig up all the dirt they can find."

Donald Sterling Hires 4 Private Investigation Teams To Dig Up All The Dirt On NBA Report

HAHA NBA Sterling gets the last laugh!!! Hows it feel darkies ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

When MLB makes a concerted effort to attract black fans it's called RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner-cities) and it's considered noble. If an NBA owner addresses a similar condition per white fans it's called racism. That is hypocrisy.

cracker "kulture" in jesusland

Looks like goono will never be allowed to own a sports franchise.

I will happily be the first one in line to show whatever league he chose to be part of, his long list of racist comments.

Given this thread's creator, I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and surmise that Bruce Levenson is Jewish. :badgrin:

Yes that is an ongoing problem looks like he has been goyimized living in the cracker "kulture" in jesusland

The Jewish community has a saying for those like him. He has a goyishe kop (Someone who fails to use his/her head; a dull mind. Someone who thinks like a non-Jew) :eusa_whistle:

Remind me again why we eliminated the Red X?
Amen bro.

shartlie chaplin said:
Given this thread's creator, I'm gonna go out on a really short, brittle twig and surmise that Bruce Levenson is Jewish. :badgrin:

guno said:
Yes that is an ongoing problem looks like he has been goyimized living in the cracker "kulture" in jesusland

The Jewish community has a saying for those like him. He has a goyishe kop (Someone who fails to use his/her head; a dull mind. Someone who thinks like a non-Jew) :eusa_whistle:

crusaferfrank said:
Remind me again why we eliminated the Red X?

In guano's case, I'm kinda more prone to think we need an Antimatter X. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back