HBO Max: The Last Of Us

There was no need for the 3 minute gay thingy. They wake up the next morning in their bed. Point taken.
If the act was not needed, the sex of the couple is irrelevant.

I always found it interesting that often straight guys will find sex between two men discussing but enjoy watching sex between women. Yet most woman do not generally find sex between women discussing and may or may not find sex between men enjoyable.

Rotten Tomatoes gave this show a 97% and Audience rating of 91%. There consensus was
"Retaining the most addictive aspects of its beloved source material while digging deeper into the story, The Last of Us is bingeworthy TV that ranks among the all-time greatest video game adaptations". Apparently a lot of people liked it.

I can't believe HBO put a gay character in there that is so f'n stupid.

I'm waiting for a WWII drama, maybe one about the invasion of Normandy in June of '44, where Sgt. Slaughter is really a closeted homosexual, and ends up taking a round for his CO (and secret lover) and is passed over for the MOH because it is discovered those two had a thing.
The side story of Bill and Frank is a welcome relief from the good guys being stalked by and killing Fugi zombies in the first two episode. Bill, a survivalist's who has prepared for the end of the civilization, has built a compound of everything he needs except companionship. Frank enters his world providing both companionship and love. The character Frank could have been a woman which would satisfy the woke hunters but the story would have less impact because that would be exactly what audiences would expect.

Overall, The Last of US is and another high quality HBO production. Personally, I find an apocalypse brought on by human fungi monsters at bit to similar to hundreds of other films with zombie like creatures ending life as we know it.

If the act was not needed, the sex of the couple is irrelevant.

I always found it interesting that often straight guys will find sex between two men discussing but enjoy watching sex between women. Yet most woman do not generally find sex between women discussing and may or may not find sex between men enjoyable.
Why?
This is well documented and has been known for many-many years.
There have been numerous, independent, studies on this. And it is real.
Men also have a physical response to seeing two men engaged in affection.
Men actually had MORE of a physical/stress related response to seeing two men kiss than seeing video and images of maggots crawling on spoiled meat, vomiting etc.

Measuring levels of salivary alpha-amylase, a digestive enzyme that is associated with stress and is especially responsive to disgust, allowed the researchers to examine the men’s physiological reaction to the photos. The study was based on results from 120 heterosexual men (aged 18 to 45).

“In comparing the salivary alpha-amylase responses of participants to the various slideshows, we found that participants had higher salivary alpha-amylase responses to the images of two men kissing and the disgusting images. In both cases, these responses were significantly different than the responses they had to the neutral stimuli.”

It is pretty simple biology based on evolutionary response. Men have very high sex drives. And it is imperative to the survival of the species that men do not engage in sex with each other.
Think about it. If men had the same sexual attraction to men as women... what man would want to mess with a woman?? We would all be gay!

Last edited:
Why?
This is well documented and has been known for many-many years.
There have been numerous, independent, studies on this. And it is real.
Men also have a physical response to seeing two men engaged in affection.
Men actually had MORE of a physical/stress related response to seeing two men kiss than seeing video and images of maggots crawling on spoiled meat, vomiting etc.

Measuring levels of salivary alpha-amylase, a digestive enzyme that is associated with stress and is especially responsive to disgust, allowed the researchers to examine the men’s physiological reaction to the photos. The study was based on results from 120 heterosexual men (aged 18 to 45).

“In comparing the salivary alpha-amylase responses of participants to the various slideshows, we found that participants had higher salivary alpha-amylase responses to the images of two men kissing and the disgusting images. In both cases, these responses were significantly different than the responses they had to the neutral stimuli.”

It is pretty simple biology based on evolutionary response. Men have very high sex drives. And it is imperative to the survival of the species that men do not engage in sex with each other.
Think about it. If men had the same sexual attraction to men as women... what man would want to mess with a woman?? We would all be gay!
Most men are not attracted to other men. Studies show only 4.9% of men are homosexual and of those at least tens percent of those are bisexual so homosexuality is no danger to the survival of the species. In fact, many homosexual men and women have children. The erroneous belief that homosexuality is a danger to survival of the species, the tribe, or nation has been used to persecute, imprison, and murder homosexuals for centuries and still exists today.

They game designer left an opening and the writers took it. Considering the main girl character is a lesbian by design I wouldn't be surprised they game designers left hints the two were "buddies"
In the game Bob said that Frank was his "partner". One line of dialog.

In the survival world that could mean anything.

Of course those turds in Hollywood turned that into a disgusting and graphic homosexuality.

I turned it off when the shitheads were kissing and have no intentions of watching it anymore. I am also getting very close to cancelling my HBO subscription because everything is woke shit nowadays.

Rotten Tomatoes gave this show a 97% and Audience rating of 91%. There consensus was
"Retaining the most addictive aspects of its beloved source material while digging deeper into the story, The Last of Us is bingeworthy TV that ranks among the all-time greatest video game adaptations". Apparently a lot of people liked it.
The first two episodes were good but the third episode with blatant faggory ruined it.

If they are going to do the filthy queer shit in the third episode what other disgusting woke crap is in the other episodes?

I can't believe HBO put a gay character in there that is so f'n stupid.

I'm waiting for a WWII drama, maybe one about the invasion of Normandy in June of '44, where Sgt. Slaughter is really a closeted homosexual, and ends up taking a round for his CO (and secret lover) and is passed over for the MOH because it is discovered those two had a thing.
:D

Band of Brothers is well worth watching.

My ick meter pegs when I see two men kissing.

That one of them was Ron Swanson really disappointed me. Is this the only way he thinks he can win an Emmy?

Most men are not attracted to other men. Studies show only 4.9% of men are homosexual and of those at least tens percent of those are bisexual so homosexuality is no danger to the survival of the species. In fact, many homosexual men and women have children. The erroneous belief that homosexuality is a danger to survival of the species, the tribe, or nation has been used to persecute, imprison, and murder homosexuals for centuries and still exists today.
I never said it was.
I said "imagine if men were equally attracted to men as women" in speaking on the reasoning of why hetero men are repulsed by seeing men kiss.
Homosexuality is obviously no danger to society because of the small numbers.
That is the point.
If there were no preferences, if men were not repelled by it... most dudes would say the hell with all the drama of females.

There is a sister series about the war in the Pacific made by the same people.

I own both on DVD. My daughter bought them for me.
Wait what?!
How did I not know this?
Is it close to as good as Band of Brothers is?

Of course those turds in Hollywood turned that into a disgusting and graphic homosexuality.

I turned it off when the shitheads were kissing and have no intentions of watching it anymore. I am also getting very close to cancelling my HBO subscription because everything is woke shit nowadays.
I agree that there is a disproportion amount of attention to gays and lesbians in the entertainment field but that seems only natural since for centuries, they have been persecuted and forced to hide who they are from society. A similar situation has existed with blacks and women. For centuries they were force into a very limited role in society and now they are free of those limitations. This is rich material for the entertainment industry.

I really don't understand why men feel such revulsion at gay sex. I think it's caused by latent homosexuality. I have no attraction to other men yet it doesn't bother me at all to sex between men. I don't watch films that are primarily aimed at gays as it does not really interest me.

Last edited:
I agree that there is a disproportion amount of attention to gays and lesbians in the entertainment field but that seems only natural since for centuries, they have been persecuted and forced to hide who they are from society. A similar situation has existed with blacks and women. For centuries they force into a limited role in society and now they free thus this is rich material for the entertainment industry.

I really don't understand why men feel such revulsion at gay sex. I think it's caused by latent homosexuality. I have no attraction to other men yet it doesn't bother me at all to sex between men. I don't watch films that are primarily aimed at gays as it does not really interest me.
The fact that the blatant faggot shit in the third episode was not disgusting to you is very telling.

Eh, I just skipped to the cool part where the raiders immolated themselves on the fence while he stood there shooting their asses.

Forum List

Back