He confesses and still people claim he didn't do it.

People = his mother?
Read the article dumb ass. There is already a petition to "ensure this innocent man isn't railroaded".

Not to mention the conspiracy nuts claiming they didn't do it but the Government did.

6000 signatures on the petition.

Tsarnaev?s condition improves; brothers reportedly motivated by U.S. wars

Where is Eots and Terrel, perhaps they can explain why he confessed if he didn't do it?

There are some truly stupid people out there.

pay attention dumbass ..no said he did not have a role ...the statement was he would be found to FBI handlers with ample prior knowleadge

He is alive, any effort to claim the Government did it goes straight out the window since he can say one way or the other. And he has already said he did it.

Now as for those claiming religion had nothing to do with it, he clearly stated it did. That he and his brother planned and carried out the attack because of religion and our invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Further he has been in the States for years. And we are still allowing any Muslim that wants to to immigrate here. We have hundreds of thousands of them in the Country. I am betting this will become a problem.

And what is shameful is how the FBI failed to properly vet his brother when WARNED by Russia. I am betting the political climate caused him to be declared no risk. Can't have the big bad US Government persecuting some poor Islamic refuge.

Tsarnaev?s condition improves; brothers reportedly motivated by U.S. wars

Where is Eots and Terrel, perhaps they can explain why he confessed if he didn't do it?

There are some truly stupid people out there.

pay attention dumbass ..no said he did not have a role ...the statement was he would be found to FBI handlers with ample prior knowleadge

He is alive, any effort to claim the Government did it goes straight out the window since he can say one way or the other. And he has already said he did it.

Now as for those claiming religion had nothing to do with it, he clearly stated it did. That he and his brother planned and carried out the attack because of religion and our invading Iraq and Afghanistan.

Further he has been in the States for years. And we are still allowing any Muslim that wants to to immigrate here. We have hundreds of thousands of them in the Country. I am betting this will become a problem.

And what is shameful is how the FBI failed to properly vet his brother when WARNED by Russia. I am betting the political climate caused him to be declared no risk. Can't have the big bad US Government persecuting some poor Islamic refuge.

And I am betting they knew well in advance and even helped supply logistics and funds

And I am betting they knew well in advance and even helped supply logistics and funds

You are ill, seek medical attention. For one thing the current Admin does NOT want Islam blamed for anything. If they were gonna set someone up they would be sure to make sure they were white Christians of some sort.

Further he is ALIVE he can testify who sold what to whom. If the Government set this up he would be dead. No one left to connect any dots. Further they would not have investigated his brother and then said he was clean, to many loose ends for dumb asses like you.

You are ill, seek medical attention. For one thing the current Admin does NOT want Islam blamed for anything. If they were gonna set someone up they would be sure to make sure they were white Christians of some sort.

really ...sounds like a conspiracy

Further he is ALIVE he can testify who sold what to whom. If the Government set this up he would be dead. No one left to connect any dots. Further they would not have investigated his brother and then said he was clean, to many loose ends for dumb asses like you.
what if was a Saudi national that conveniently left the country ?..no one would ever known the FBI was involved in funding the bomb at wtc 93 if it had not been on tape and even with that they manged to sweep it under the rug

The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see .... and this applies to the extreme left in USA

Not even another terror attack like 9/11 with a greeting note left, saying "We did it...we are Al-Qaeda" will convince these radical liberals!

These are very dangerous times for America...and it'll only get worse.

Forum List

Back